Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

New Tucker On Twitter Episode 9, The Andrew Tate Interview!

Comments

• RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,707 Founders Club
    WTF is the answer to this globalist totalitarian madness?
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,480 Standard Supporter
    RoadTrip said:

Gunfire. Lots of it.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,801 Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:

RoadTrip said:

Gunfire. Lots of it.
    Nah.

Just put them out in a field and let Smear the Queer adult-style play out.

Lay some hat on Bill and Klaus.

• BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,333
    Why do people care so much about Andrew Tate?
  • SwisherSweetboySwisherSweetboy Member Posts: 575 Standard Supporter

watch the video. The leftists hate him.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,861 Founders Club

If you would watch the video you'd understand.

Charlie Kirk compared his viral impact in terms of narrative to Jordan Peterson in 2017. Charlie also distanced himself from Tate in not wanting to make it appear like an endorsement, but he acknowledged that when he began watching the Tucker interview he couldn't stop watching.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,707 Founders Club

He was the most wstched man on the planet last year or something like that? The charges against him are ridiculous and show just how corrupt this country and planet are.
    RoadTrip said:

He was the most wstched man on the planet last year or something like that? The charges against him are ridiculous and show just how corrupt this Romania country and planet are.
    I know who he is. I think he's a (rich and successful) asshole and hasn't helped himself out at all with his act.

Is the narrative that the powers that be are using Romania's gov't to silence him?

Charlie Kirk compared his viral impact in terms of narrative to Jordan Peterson in 2017. Charlie also distanced himself from Tate in not wanting to make it appear like an endorsement, but he acknowledged that when he began watching the Tucker interview he couldn't stop watching.
    It's 2.5 hours. He is not worth my time.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,861 Founders Club

RoadTrip said:

He was the most wstched man on the planet last year or something like that? The charges against him are ridiculous and show just how corrupt this Romania country and planet are.
    I know who he is. I think he's a (rich and successful) asshole and hasn't helped himself out at all with his act.

Is the narrative that the powers that be are using Romania's gov't to silence him?

You don't know anything about him but you deem him not worth your time?

Then just start at the one hour mark and watch for ten minutes. Or don't.

RoadTrip said:

I've seen some of his videos and I know his background. That's pretty much enough for me. Not a guy I'd hold up as the face fighting tyranny.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,801 Standard Supporter

RoadTrip said:

I've seen some of his videos and I know his background. That's pretty much enough for me. Not a guy I'd hold up as the face fighting tyranny.
    Somebody has to do it.

We can't all be as handsome and charming as the Throbber.

• pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,355 Founders Club

RoadTrip said:

The ‘matrix’ sure seems to think so.

Weird, I know.

• jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
    edited July 2023
    You can shit on Tate all you want but guy is very clear on his positions doesn’t waver and defends his viewpoint. He stands out because he isn’t afraid to call out loser culture and articulates his beliefs in having standards as a positive. He is right that the matrix wants weak pitiful men and going after the youth creates weak men at the military age bracket.

I recommend the 2:07:50 mark. Great insight.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,601 Swaye's Wigwam
    RoadTrip said:

He was the most wstched man on the planet last year or something like that? The charges against him are ridiculous and show just how corrupt this country and planet are.
    Neat. Who is he again though?

Sincerely,
    Most of America
  • hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    MelloDawg said:

RoadTrip said:

Sincerely,
    Most of America
    You don't speak for america, buttboy.

Sincerely, America
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,355 Founders Club
    MelloDawg said:

RoadTrip said:

Sincerely,
    Most of America
    I have bad news for you.