Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

DeBoer Just Drew His First Coaching Rumor — Here's Why It Won't Be the Last

2»

Comments

• Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,717

Quite honestly I didn't know that Shaw left Stanford

He was done years before he left. Not sure if he dgaf or lost complete support from the admin but they sucked.
    Shaw has some rape baggage from Stanford. Very quiet, but a football guy assaulted a soccer girl or something.

Not the guy to clean up dry humpgate imo.

Plus, probably doesn’t want a tough job.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

There’s one name we’re all forgetting and he already has a purple car.

Already has experience working on a lake
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    Why would he be interested in NW when he'll be coaching uw in the B1G in 2/3 years.
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,368 Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

First thing I thought of when I saw that NW fired Pat Fitzgerald TUFF.

He didn't want the Purdue and Nebraska jobs, otherwise he would have forced Jen to give him a real raise.

Northwestern is a harder job than Stanford, no clue who their candidate pool will even be. They probably can't even poach Jonathan Smith.

Beav is a better job than NW
    Absolutely.
    It's not like they would fire you for losing there. Not the worst gig if they pay you well. I don't know the in's and out's of nw football, but it seems like they care more than Stanford over the last few years. They had as much success as anyone in the west division outside of Wisconsin I think at first glance. That's not saying much as that division is terrible. But still.