Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Washington’s highest paid state workers are coaches, not politicians

2»

Comments

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,226 Founders Club
    FireCohen said:

ntxduck said:

whlinder said:

I mean it's been this way for 30 years. The same outrage articles appeared during the Rick era. News at 11.

The #1 thing that most Washington state taxpayers know about their state government funded institutions of UW and WSU is the performance of the football team at each university. Seems like a logical investment for the politicians to pay the coaches.
    (This was far more relevant 20-30 years ago but still)

It’s outrage clickbait for the uneducated population. The majority of people think a school’s football team is funded by the school/taxpayer $ and don’t know that the AD is a completely separate financial entity from the school.
    99.99% of the population is retarded even the ones that have a fancy education
    Feels good to be in the .01%.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

FireCohen said:

ntxduck said:

whlinder said:

I mean it's been this way for 30 years. The same outrage articles appeared during the Rick era. News at 11.

The #1 thing that most Washington state taxpayers know about their state government funded institutions of UW and WSU is the performance of the football team at each university. Seems like a logical investment for the politicians to pay the coaches.

It’s outrage clickbait for the uneducated population. The majority of people think a school’s football team is funded by the school/taxpayer $ and don’t know that the AD is a completely separate financial entity from the school.
    Your tax bracket and bank statement disagrees. Hence the move to a lower cost state to feel that wealth effect
  • SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,976 Founders Club
    Even Jen can balance a budget better than Inslee
    FireCohen said:

FireCohen said:

ntxduck said:

whlinder said:

Your tax bracket and bank statement disagrees. Hence the move to a lower cost state to feel that wealth effect
    God darned your lousy Engrish comprehension.

I said I’m in the .01 percent of not retards. Never made a claim about income.

FireCohen said:

FireCohen said:

ntxduck said:

whlinder said:

Income and intelligence are strongly correlated.
    FireCohen said:

FireCohen said:

FireCohen said:

ntxduck said:

whlinder said:

You got me Fire Pete. I live in trailer park in Madras for the lower cost of living.

FireCohen said:

FireCohen said:

FireCohen said:

ntxduck said:

whlinder said:

You got me Fire Pete. I live in trailer park in Madras for the lower cost of living.
    i hope lil piss is smart lil fucker that can allow both of his dads retire early.