Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Do you hate the Cuogs?

13»

Comments

• SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    I don’t hate em. They at least gave me this:

• CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,358 Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

haie said:

dtd said:

Nobody hates Wazzu and nobody hates the Beavs, and there's a reason for that.

Wishy washy Apple Cup/Plat Cup stuff is just gay.

Yes we all live in the same state and our neighbors are nice people and blah blah. Fuck all that.
    One of my best friends and regular golf partners, his wife, and their hot daughter are all cuog grads. They're all fuckheads. Fuck em.
    Got me rollin that's funny but wtf expand 😂

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,906 Founders Club
    Here’s my take on the Cuogs.

I’ll watch their games and if they’re an underdog, root for an upset. At the same time, I also root for them to do the most Cuog things possible to lose.

I loved the Cuog hubris during the Peterman years when their fans thought they were going to win the AC.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,756 Swaye's Wigwam

How can you hate slutty daddy issue coeds?

You just can't.

She has four kids, three chins, and a drinking problem now.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,541 Standard Supporter

You just can't.

Russian women have the same problem.

Need to use before the expiration date.

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam

You just can't.

Sounds like she needs a invite then.

Here’s my take on the Cuogs.

I’ll watch their games and if they’re an underdog, root for an upset. At the same time, I also root for them to do the most Cuog things possible to lose.

I loved the Cuog hubris during the Peterman years when their fans thought they were going to win the AC.

They were a weird/controversial ref call away from being the 3rd Pac team to make the playoffs.

List would have been Oregon, Washington, and Wazzu. It just means more.
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,575
    I honestly don’t hate any team/fanbase in the conference. Most SEC and big ten teams are way more obnoxious

You just can't.

Russian women have the same problem.

Need to use before the expiration date.

Russian women turn into @Babushka after 37
    edited July 2023
    ntxduck said:

I honestly don’t hate any team/fanbase in the conference. Most SEC and big ten teams are way more obnoxious

Michigan State fans had me going. Not even being rude towards us, just this arrogance of being in the B1G and shouting their "West Lansing" stuff and acting like they were scrimmaging a Mountain West team. Very complimentary of Seattle and Washington, especially our campus, but they set something off with a ton of the husky fans pregame.

During the game it was an absolute horror show for them. I haven't seen husky fans give opposing fans shit like that in a long time.

Drunk sorority chicks were flustered leaving our section saying "we aren't in the same conference, let's be friends" Huge shock from their previous season.
    haie said:

ntxduck said:

Michigan State fans had me going. Not even being rude towards us, just this arrogance of being in the B1G and shouting their "West Lansing" stuff and acting like they were scrimmaging a Mountain West team. Very complimentary of Seattle and Washington, especially our campus, but they set something off with a ton of the husky fans pregame.

During the game it was an absolute horror show for them. I haven't seen husky fans give opposing fans shit like that in a long time.

Drink sorority chicks were flustered leaving our section saying "we aren't in the same conference, let's be friends" Huge shock from their previous season.
    The scary thing is Ohio state and Michigan fans make MSU fans look like Stanford
    edited July 2023
    ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

Drink sorority chicks were flustered leaving our section saying "we aren't in the same conference, let's be friends" Huge shock from their previous season.
    The scary thing is Ohio state and Michigan fans make MSU fans look like Stanford
    Difference will be that MSU fans showed up while Michigan fans will cheer when they cancel the 2028 game in Seattle.
    haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

Difference will be that MSU fans showed up while Michigan fans will cheer when they cancel the 2028 game in Seattle.
    The large % of Michigan fans (Walmart wolverines) can’t afford to travel to Seattle, so they’ll be pumped to add another home game vs a MAC team where they can buy tickets at the Meijer 2 for 1 special.
    ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

The large % of Michigan fans (Walmart wolverines) can’t afford to travel to Seattle, so they’ll be pumped to add another home game vs a MAC team where they can buy tickets at the Meijer 2 for 1 special.
    I would expect at least as much of their fans in Seattle but admittedly know nothing about that conference.

They probably have a decent amount of alums working in Seattle/Tacoma/Bellevue anyways.
    edited July 2023
    haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

I would expect at least as much of their fans in Seattle but admittedly know nothing about that conference.

They probably have a decent amount of alums working in Seattle/Tacoma/Bellevue anyways.
    They have a huge alumni base (biggest in the world IIRC) but they also have a ton of fans who could never get into Wayne state, much less UM, who are their version of Springfield/Albany quooks. They’re called Walmart wolverines and give the entire fanbase a bad rep
    edited July 2023
    ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

They have a huge alumni base (biggest in the world IIRC) but they also have a ton of fans who could never get into Wayne state, much less UM, who are their version of Springfield/Albany quooks. They’re called Walmart wolverines and give the entire fanbase a bad rep
    Yeah but I mean that's what you want.

I have personal experience firing a UM mechanical engineer around 10 months ago. He was trying to make it as an e comm developer and there was some arrogance there, but still.

Seems like it's just such a huge school and that there's something wrong there wrt how actually qualified people are. It's a better school than UW, so don't twist.