Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What football podcasts do you listen to?

2»

Comments

• NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,423
    I had been lead to believe the Shutdown Fullcast was the only one. Shaking and crying right now
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,368 Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

HardcoreHusky
    Podcast of Champions
    NoTruckstops
    HuskyFanPodcast
    SWSP

TSIO until they all died of AIDS/TDS/Poisoned by HypnoFrog sperm taken orally

Try to listen to SoundTheSiren but they have audio issues a lot of the time.

Honks post game has has been better last two years with Bailey and Lewis

Tried to listen to 4thAndInches but it's sounds like DawgmanRadio for Mormans.

I mirror this very closely. I do listen to the Solid Verbal as well for a national view. Pardon My Take for more NFL and general sports malarkey
  • SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    Word: listen to anyone other than Cowturd, Danny Fuckhead Kanell, or Cowturd. Again. Their takes are worse than horrible.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,942 Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

TheHB said:

I don't listen to podcasts. If I'm listening to anything, it's music. I just don't have the time to listen to other people talk. I get enough of that elsewhere,

I don't have the attention span for it. You have to be chincredibly good to hold my attention. I'm much more prone to read than listen.
    Same. I'm a reader not a listener. I always look for a transcript if a pod catches my attention and move on when I can't find one.
  • doogvilledoogville Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,197 Swaye's Wigwam
    Cover 3 podcast is the best college football pod, behind hardcore husky, of course.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,461 Founders Club
    doogville said:

Cover 3 podcast is the best college football pod, behind hardcore husky, of course.

Never heard of it. I'll check it out.