Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to 46 and TruBlu

Comments

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Baseman said:

46XiJCAB said:

Baseman said:

trublue said:

Unfortunately after working 25+ years in law enforcement some shit is creepy and not funny in any context

The fact that ex-HUSKY TE KEVIN WARE, JR. murdered his girlfriend and tampered with the corpse is hilarious to the Dawg faithful speaks volumes about the fan base.
    dnc said:

trublue said:

Unfortunately after working 25+ years in law enforcement some shit is creepy and not funny in any context

The fact that ex-HUSKY TE KEVIN WARE, JR. murdered his girlfriend and tampered with the corpse is hilarious to the Dawg faithful speaks volumes about the fan base.
    Unless YOU have proof in HAND...it’s speculation for YOU. ‘Those who know’....meaning YOU are not a ‘THOSE’. I didn’t create the English language but ‘speculation’ is pretty cut and dry. Unless you are an eye witness, YOU are speculating. Word of mouth is not proof.
    WARE pleaded guilty to drug and gun charges leading to the 15-year prison sentence.

The murder charge remains pending in another county.
    Not obsessed....

Pussy.
    Resident want to be weighs in. Go ahead and drop me a dm and tell me where you’ll be on game day with the ducks . Fuck around and find out who I am. Loser
    Pussy.
  • Options
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Baseman said:

trublue said:

dnc said:

trublue said:

Unless YOU have proof in HAND...it’s speculation for YOU. ‘Those who know’....meaning YOU are not a ‘THOSE’. I didn’t create the English language but ‘speculation’ is pretty cut and dry. Unless you are an eye witness, YOU are speculating. Word of mouth is not proof.
    WARE pleaded guilty to drug and gun charges leading to the 15-year prison sentence.

Not obsessed....

Pussy.
    haie said:

My 3 year old can formulate sicker burns than Tru and 46.

Baseman is big mad. But he’s a pussy so….
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,499
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Baseman said:

trublue said:

dnc said:

trublue said:

Not obsessed....

Pussy.
    haie said:

So basically you add nothing to this site. Per usual.

Go get me a beer.
  • Options
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Baseman said:

trublue said:

dnc said:

trublue said:

Not obsessed....

Pussy.
    haie said:

Go get me a beer.
    Unlike you?

You’re the least self-aware poaster in message board history.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Baseman said:

trublue said:

dnc said:

trublue said:

Not obsessed....

Pussy.
    haie said:

Go get me a beer.
    Unlike you?

You’re the least self-aware poaster in message board history.
    I am aware. I hate Oregon. Their alums, and especially their fans that need to go back to the state of Oregon.

HTH.

For reference:

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Baseman said:

46XiJCAB said:

Baseman said:

trublue said:

dnc said:

trublue said:

Not obsessed....

Pussy.
    Resident want to be weighs in. Go ahead and drop me a dm and tell me where you’ll be on game day with the ducks . Fuck around and find out who I am. Loser
    He doesn't even attend games.

He would show up to Seattle in a situation like 2019/21 but this year? lol.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    46XiJCAB said:

Baseman said:

46XiJCAB said:

Baseman said:

trublue said:

dnc said:

trublue said:

Not obsessed....

Pussy.
    Pussy.
    Ironic. You know where to find me. You won't
  • Options
    coronabruincoronabruin Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,478
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

TAC TOWN TUFF

Hilltop. East Side. 19th street. #fuckaroundandfindout #TACTOWNTUFF 🖕🏾
  • Options
    Baseman said:

46XiJCAB said:

Baseman said:

46XiJCAB said:

Baseman said:

trublue said:

dnc said:

trublue said:

Not obsessed....

Pussy.
    Pussy.
    Pussy.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

Baseman said:

46XiJCAB said:

Baseman said:

46XiJCAB said:

Baseman said:

trublue said:

dnc said:

trublue said:

Not obsessed....

Pussy.
    Pussy.
    Pussy.
    Christ.
  • Options
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Baseman said:

46XiJCAB said:

Baseman said:

46XiJCAB said:

Baseman said:

trublue said:

dnc said:

trublue said:

Not obsessed....

Pussy.
    Pussy.
    Pussy.
    Christ.
    Anyone who would poast a fag thread like this has to be a pussy.

“Do you know who I am?”

LOL…..

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Baseman said:

46XiJCAB said:

Baseman said:

46XiJCAB said:

Baseman said:

trublue said:

dnc said:

trublue said:

Not obsessed....

Pussy.
    Pussy.
    Pussy.
    Christ.

“Do you know who I am?”

LOL…..

He called you out. You backed down. The End.
  • Options
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Baseman said:

46XiJCAB said:

Baseman said:

46XiJCAB said:

Baseman said:

trublue said:

dnc said:

trublue said:

Not obsessed....

Pussy.
    Pussy.
    Pussy.
    Christ.

“Do you know who I am?”

LOL…..

The Internet tuff guy?

A fucking clown.

He sounds unhinged and obsessed with me.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Baseman said:

46XiJCAB said:

Baseman said:

46XiJCAB said:

Baseman said:

trublue said:

dnc said:

trublue said:

Not obsessed....

Pussy.
    Pussy.
    Pussy.
    Christ.

“Do you know who I am?”

LOL…..

The Internet tuff guy?

A fucking clown.

You're going to meet him up in Seattle?
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    over 600 days since Oregon beat UW

I’d be mad too
  • Options
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Baseman said:

46XiJCAB said:

Baseman said:

46XiJCAB said:

Baseman said:

trublue said:

dnc said:

trublue said:

Not obsessed....

Pussy.
    Pussy.
    Pussy.
    Christ.

“Do you know who I am?”

LOL…..

The Internet tuff guy?

A fucking clown.

I try to steer clear of the unhinged. You?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Baseman said:

46XiJCAB said:

Baseman said:

46XiJCAB said:

Baseman said:

trublue said:

dnc said:

trublue said:

Not obsessed....

Pussy.
    Pussy.
    Pussy.
    Christ.

“Do you know who I am?”

LOL…..

The Internet tuff guy?

A fucking clown.

I try to steer clear of the unhinged. You?
    lol. Yeah, that's the reason.
  • Options
    Anyone who would take the time and effort to pen that insanity should be avoided.

Not stupid people understand this.
  • Options
    coronabruincoronabruin Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,478
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

Anyone who would take the time and effort to pen that insanity should be avoided.

Not stupid people understand this.

Sounds like something a pussy would say