Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

46 swallowed

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,168 Founders Club
    Milley told the media Trump wanted to attack Iran. Not a crime

Trump said Milley made the plan. Not a crime
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,499 Standard Supporter
    Presidential records act applies here not the espionage act. But hey it's communists making up charges.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,886 Founders Club
    The globalists would also accept exile
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,514
    1. Is it among the documents he returned, none of which resulted in any charges? (Showing how easily he could have avoided this.)

2. He disseminated the information in New Jersey, which is where he'd be charged.

Be patient, girls.
    HHusky said:

1. Is it among the documents he returned, none of which resulted in any charges? (Showing how easily he could have avoided this.)

2. He disseminated the information in New Jersey, which is where he'd be charged.

Be patient, girls.

7 years isn't patient enough?

46 has a nomination to win

Dead or in prison 24

HHusky said:

Be patient, girls.

Dead or in prison 24
    Daddy only committed this particular felony in 2021.
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Be patient, girls.

Dead or in prison 24
    What felony?

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Be patient, girls.

Dead or in prison 24
    What felony?
    I charge extra for remedial civics instruction. Please send your payment information.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967

HHusky said:

Be patient, girls.

Dead or in prison 24
    You’re so tired Race.

I don’t want Trump convicted. I want his lying lard ass defeated by RDS and retired so he can spend time fucking women other than his wife. Why is that so hard for you to understand?

There’s a reason he lost in 2020 and why it’ll be a repeat in 2024 if he’s nominated.
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Be patient, girls.

Dead or in prison 24
    What felony?
    I charge extra for remedial civics instruction. Please send your payment information.
    So no felony
    46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

Be patient, girls.

Dead or in prison 24
    You’re so tired Race.

I don’t want Trump convicted. I want his lying lard ass defeated by RDS and retired so he can spend time fucking women other than his wife. Why is that so hard for you to understand?

There’s a reason he lost in 2020 and why it’ll be a repeat in 2024 if he’s nominated.
    The meltdown continues

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

Be patient, girls.

Dead or in prison 24
    You’re so tired Race.

The meltdown continues
    Yawn.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,601 Swaye's Wigwam

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

Be patient, girls.

Dead or in prison 24
    You’re so tired Race.

The meltdown continues
    I legitimately get another 10-12 months of this back and forth between you two on this topic. I look forward to the days, weeks and months to come.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,499 Standard Supporter
    No crime. Read the presidential records act folks. They keep whatever they want.

Now people that NEVER were allowed to do so should face charges like say Biden, Hillary and Pence. We still don't know how many thousands Biden has squirrled away. Some 1800 boxes in Delaware. Don't forget the Chinese funded Penn Biden center! Do/did the Chinese have access? They pay the rent! Why so many Ukraine docs? Strange...
    MelloDawg said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

Be patient, girls.

Dead or in prison 24
    You’re so tired Race.

The meltdown continues
    I legitimately get another 10-12 months of this back and forth between you two on this topic. I look forward to the days, weeks and months to come.
    DeSantis will be toast before 2023 is done

He already is
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,707 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

Be patient, girls.

You're never right hands up don't shoot clown.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,371 Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

Be patient, girls.

Dead or in prison 24
    You’re so tired Race.

Aligned Mello on the important issues.

Enough said on that.

RoadTrip said:

HHusky said:

Be patient, girls.

sure

way to lead with your chin
    pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

Be patient, girls.

Dead or in prison 24
    You’re so tired Race.

Aligned Mello on the important issues.

Enough said on that.

He lost in 2020- Fact for BD.

He will lose in 2024-Opinion for BD.

You’re a Trump sword swallower-I’ll let BD decide if fact or opinion.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,707 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

RoadTrip said:

HHusky said:

Be patient, girls.

sure

way to lead with your chin
    Chin you say? Rich coming from the coward you are. I'd give you chinectomy any day coward.