Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sunday article: Rock you Like a Hurricane

2»

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,482
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

Alexis said:

Thing I remember about that game is waiting way too long until half time to finally piss because I didn't want to miss any of the ass kicking. And with about 8 gallons of beer, I barely made it to the pee wall on the South Side before blowing a kidney. And right when I finally let loose my stream of justice, I farted simultaneously. Up 21-9, with 2 bodily functions that felt better than sex, I have to say, it just doesn't get any better than that. High point of life. Been all downhill since that exact minute.

You should post more often. I'm serious.
    I think you've found your doppelgänger Swaye
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,636
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Alexis said:

Thing I remember about that game is waiting way too long until half time to finally piss because I didn't want to miss any of the ass kicking. And with about 8 gallons of beer, I barely made it to the pee wall on the South Side before blowing a kidney. And right when I finally let loose my stream of justice, I farted simultaneously. Up 21-9, with 2 bodily functions that felt better than sex, I have to say, it just doesn't get any better than that. High point of life. Been all downhill since that exact minute.

Nothing beats the Game Day Experience