Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Chimportant Facts About Science

pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,385 Founders Club

Comments

• hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    edited June 2023
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,517
    Quick question: what the fuck is he talking about?
  • SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,976 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

Uninformed as usual. TLDR is that there's a "doctor" on Twitter peddling his pro-vaccine book and a bunch of people offered money for him to debate vaccine efficacy on Rogan's podcast. He's declined, and a bunch of hatched articles were published suggesting how that's the right move.
    Sources said:

HHusky said:

Uninformed as usual. TLDR is that there's a "doctor" on Twitter peddling his pro-vaccine book and a bunch of people offered money for him to debate vaccine efficacy on Rogan's podcast. He's declined, and a bunch of hatched articles were published suggesting how that's the right move.
    Thanks.

I'm sure it's not the only sideshow I'm uninformed about.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,385 Founders Club
    Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

Sources said:

HHusky said:

Thanks.

People on the internet are questioning daddy’s vaccines. Get out there and defend them.
    I’m hearing @HeilHusky thought daddy’s vaxxine the most effective ever.

Just what I’m hearing. Don’t twist.

• WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,147 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

Sources said:

HHusky said:

Thanks.

Someone has called the dazzler proudly ignorant. Imagine thinking that the complete failure of the US medical bureaucracy was a sideshow. Then like Dr. Peter Hotez who was only the MSM paid face/consultant for parroting the CDC claim of the moment about covid, refuses to debate or apologize for knowing less about the origin, treatment and the vaccines than RFK Jr., Joe Rogan, Aaron Rodgers.

https://youtu.be/Sj6-QDVYbv8
    edited June 2023

HHusky said:

Sources said:

HHusky said:

Thanks.

Someone has called the dazzler proudly ignorant. Imagine thinking that the complete failure of the US medical bureaucracy was a sideshow. Then like Dr. Peter Hotez who was only the MSM paid face/consultant for parroting the CDC claim of the moment about covid, refuses to debate or apologize for knowing less about the origin, treatment and the vaccines than RFK Jr., Joe Rogan, Aaron Rodgers.

He won't debate looneys? I should probably follow his lead, but I'd miss our lovely conversations.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,177 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sources said:

HHusky said:

Thanks.

He won't debate looneys? I should probably follow his lead, but I'd miss our lovely conversations.
    He'd do as well as you do
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,707 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sources said:

HHusky said:

Thanks.

Unlike you, his dumb ass was offered millions; you still think you bring value and need to get paid here. Stalin should ban you of course.