Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

sonics?

We need your fake takes on how shitty recruiting has been and Jen’s sleeping at the wheel and shitastic NIL hires.

Fake insider knowledge please!

Comments

• Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Let's not forget that a lot of what he said came true

Well, I didn’t ask for Kim’s fake predictions. I asked for a fake insider’s knowledge.
  • Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,293
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter

All his takes ran together, eventually. I’m too lazy to search. Which were the main ones? Predicting Jen to be lame is not really seeing the future either.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,503
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    whlinder said:

All his takes ran together, eventually. I’m too lazy to search. Which were the main ones? Predicting Jen to be lame is not really seeing the future either.
    The weird ones were his story about meeting Matt Campbell's lawyer in Seattle and then Jen's presentation to them about NIL.

It seems like Campbell told us to fuck off pretty quick and it never developed much, if at all.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,629
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

He had inside info, but was still piecing together said info and stating his interpretation. He came across like he had hard and fast scoops when he didnt, and nobody here ever forgets when someone in the know makes a bad prediction.

I liked that he posted whatever he knew or whatever guesses he had. Everyone just had to be so mean. Like the time I called an offensive foul on him for that dunking gif. That was uncalled for.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,093
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    I hope we see @sonics1993 back sometime
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Same
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    MelloDawg said:

Pulled my 500k donation that was scheduled next week. I will donate when this program starts giving a shit. Football has way to many dead weights on the staff and the fact that Jimmy gave them 2 year extensions before the season is when he lost me. Basketball is an absolute mess and no clue how they get that program back on track. Coaching staff probably won’t talk to me anymore but I could care less. This is unacceptable and I won’t contribute to it.

Detlef was SFR, YK
  • Options
    SanchoSancho Member Posts: 249
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    If you wanna be charged for sources feel free to sign up for Dub'd Up discord
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

I hear he's chilling in OKC