Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

This Is How TEXAS Deals with WOKE Antifa Radicals!!!

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited June 2023
    hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

Enjoyed the gratuitous shot at Portland. Can't listen to that guy's voice long; had to stop.

As for the arrestees' real origins: https://abcnews.go.com/US/protest-groups-clash-texas-drag-show/story?id=98820090

Samuel Fowlkes, 20, of Weatherford, Texas

Christopher Guillot, 33, of Lewisville, Texas

Meghan Grant, 37, of Dallas, Texas

Must defend antifa! Fucking loser.
    Facts are mean!
    Partisan retards are retarded. You felt like those 'facts' were really needed, so you rushed in there to add some much needed clarity. Thanks for clearing that up.
    So it was an unimportant lie. Shouldn't be corrected. Got it!
    So you want lies to be corrected? Oh! It's really important to speak up, especially when a group of people like antifa are unfairly maligned.
    It was Portland that took an undeserved shot.

Your reading comprehension isn't up to Roosevelt standards.

I never said I went to Roosevelt
    What a relief!
    What an assclown.
    When did Steve Turdley pull the thorn from your paw?
    When have you ever been funny? Who is that?
    #1 Never

#2 Why did you even bother weighing in if you don't know?
    You light-weighted in and are upset how stupid and pathetic it sounded. I look forward to you fact checking and furiously investigating every lie from now on. Are you done embarrassing yourself yet?
    I'm enjoying your eight poasts premised upon the supposed unimportance of my point.

Got self-awareness?
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    hardhat said:

@Duckwithabone has a sandy vag today!

Lol
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

Enjoyed the gratuitous shot at Portland. Can't listen to that guy's voice long; had to stop.

As for the arrestees' real origins: https://abcnews.go.com/US/protest-groups-clash-texas-drag-show/story?id=98820090

Facts are mean!
    Partisan retards are retarded. You felt like those 'facts' were really needed, so you rushed in there to add some much needed clarity. Thanks for clearing that up.
    Biden never lies. You’re such a fucking loser.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,300
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    pawz said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

Facts are mean!
    How would you know? You ignore them almost always

They/them makes up their own facts always
  • Options
    RoadTrip said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

Facts are mean!
    How would you know? You ignore them almost always

They/them makes up their own facts always

• Options
    HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

Facts are mean!
    So you want lies to be corrected? Oh! It's really important to speak up, especially when a group of people like antifa are unfairly maligned.
    It was Portland that took an undeserved shot.

Your reading comprehension isn't up to Roosevelt standards.

I never said I went to Roosevelt
    What a relief!
    What an assclown.
    When did Steve Turdley pull the thorn from your paw?
    When have you ever been funny? Who is that?
    #1 Never

#2 Why did you even bother weighing in if you don't know?
    You light-weighted in and are upset how stupid and pathetic it sounded. I look forward to you fact checking and furiously investigating every lie from now on. Are you done embarrassing yourself yet?
    I'm enjoying your eight poasts premised upon the supposed unimportance of my point.

Got self-awareness?
    Lol dickface. The only reason you, mellofag and your angry little fuckbuddy are here is to react to people mocking antifa. Democrats gotta stick up for those lovely little rascals. You talking about self awareness has provided plenty of belly laughs though.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,024
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Anyone that support ANTIFA is a fag and a communist.
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,388
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    Antifa badtard fafo
  • Options
    Antifa is a bigoted terrorist organization. Their most recent 'calls to action' have included confronting a Korean spa in Lynwood because they don't want a man to walk around naked with his flaccid penis, and trying to beat up Armenian parents who don't want their grade school children to be force taught about 'butt stuff'. I'm sure hhusky and mellodawg will vigorously fact check this. Maybe duckwithbone was there! You three ladies are awesome.
  • Options
    hardhat said:

Antifa is a bigoted terrorist organization. Their most recent 'calls to action' have included confronting a Korean spa in Lynwood because they don't want a man to walk around naked with his flaccid penis, and trying to beat up Armenian parents who don't want their grade school children to be force taught about 'butt stuff'. I'm sure hhusky and mellodawg will vigorously fact check this. Maybe duckwithbone was there! You three ladies are awesome.

• Options
    HHusky said:

hardhat said:

Keep digging, faggot.
  • Options
    hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

Keep digging, faggot.
    atta girl
  • Options
    HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

Keep digging, faggot.
    atta girl
    Time for your meds, gramps
  • Options
    hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

Keep digging, faggot.
    atta girl
    micro aggression
  • Options
    HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

Keep digging, faggot.
    atta girl
    micro aggression
    Ok boomer
  • Options
    hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

Keep digging, faggot.
    atta girl
    micro aggression
    Ok boomer
    devastating
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

Keep digging, faggot.
    atta girl
    micro aggression
    Ok boomer
    devastating
    Brilliant defense, retard. Anything related to antifa or another important interest of the democratic party will continue to draw you in. Love how you how played it off as just wanting to correct the record about Portland.
  • Options
    hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

Keep digging, faggot.
    atta girl
    micro aggression
    Ok boomer
    devastating
    Brilliant defense, retard. Anything related to antifa or another important interest of the democratic party will continue to draw you in. Love how you how played it off as just wanting to correct the record about Portland.
    Embarrassing

Do you owe Turdley some money?
  • Options
    HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

Keep digging, faggot.
    atta girl
    micro aggression
    Ok boomer
    devastating
    Embarrassing

Do you owe Turdley some money?
    At least you finally admit that you're embarrassing yourself. But the question remains, why? I'm not saying that you're depressed, but it's possible that you're wondering if you add any value to the world.