Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Ron J's trying to let you down easy, Race

HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,562
https://www.thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/2023/06/ron-johnson-pours-cold-water-on-gop-claims-there-are-tapes-proving-biden-bribery/

“We don’t even know” if the tapes “exist,” Johnson said. “It’s a claim, it’s an allegation. We don’t know whether they really exist or not.”

Comments

• pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,470 Founders Club
    We know this makes you moist, but there is also a laptop and bank records that prove bribery.

We also know you couldn't care less to acknowledge those facts, so maybe now would be a good time to go fuck yourself, Karen.

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,257 Founders Club
    Sounds like he doesn't know

The FBI does

Hardly the only evidence

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,518 Standard Supporter
    FBI concealed the existence of the claim. Tells me all I need to know. Given what the FBI has been up to...
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,562
    pawz said:

We know this makes you moist, but there is also a laptop and bank records that prove bribery.

sure there are
    HHusky said:

pawz said:

sure there are
    pawz said:

We also know you couldn't care less to acknowledge those facts, so maybe now would be a good time to go fuck yourself, Karen.

Plaintiff rests.

You're such a fucking clown. Congrats on your only real life accomplishment. #clownshow

• MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,607 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2023
    pawz said:

Huh, I’ll need a link that’s not GatewayPundit or a tweet with 10 exclamation points. Thanks!
    pawz said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

sure there are
    pawz said:

Plaintiff rests.

You're such a fucking clown. Congrats on your only real life accomplishment. #clownshow

Imagine my embarrassment when you produce all that evidence you keep shrieking about.

But until then, fuck off.
    I've heard the tapes

Race "Schiff" Bannon

20 gop stopped Schiff from being censured today for lying his ass off about Russia and Trump

A lie H fell for over multiple years

BUT HE WANTS PROOF
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,154 Standard Supporter

I've heard the tapes

Race "Schiff" Bannon

20 gop stopped Schiff from being censured today for lying his ass off about Russia and Trump

A lie H fell for over multiple years

BUT HE WANTS PROOF

But he doesn't want proof. He doesn't want an investigation and neither do the dems in Congress. And any investigation is just a white wash if a dem like PIPS is involved.
    edited June 2023
    MelloDawg said:

pawz said:

Huh, I’ll need a link that’s not GatewayPundit or a tweet with 10 exclamation points. Thanks!
    HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

sure there are
    pawz said:

Plaintiff rests.

Imagine my embarrassment when you produce all that evidence you keep shrieking about.

Look at that, both tweetle dumb and tweetle dumber.

I rested my case. Both you clowns won't acknowledge anything outside of MSNBC - the bastion of centrism allegedly.

Imagine Mark Twain being right about both of you 100 years prior.

• MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,607 Swaye's Wigwam
    pawz said:

MelloDawg said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

sure there are
    pawz said:

Plaintiff rests.

I rested my case. Both you clowns won't acknowledge anything outside of MSNBC - the bastion of centrism allegedly.

I don’t watch MSNBC, too sensationalistic.
    MelloDawg said:

pawz said:

MelloDawg said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

sure there are
    pawz said:

Plaintiff rests.

I don’t watch MSNBC, too sensationalistic.
    Do tell what is qualified to be in your rotation?

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,518 Standard Supporter
    He was a Don Lemon (pronounced Laymen) fan.
    The actual quote

Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wis., told Newsmax on Wednesday that the FBI is "hiding the ball" in their attempts to investigate claims made by whistleblowers about the agency.

Johnson told "American Agenda" that Congress has "legitimate and constitutional oversight authority" to investigate the FBI.

"We also have investigatory authority as well … we should have access to these types of investigatory materials, but the FBI is just hiding the ball on us."

Johnson said that according to a whistleblower, "What the FBI had was a report from a confidential human source who had obtained information from a top executive of the … Ukrainian oil company Burisma."

He said that this "individual, that executive, apparently told this source about this scheme, this bribery scheme, to pay the Bidens in total $10 million and that executive told the source that he had made phone conversations. He recorded 15 times with Hunter Biden, twice with Joe Biden."

The senator added, "I'm not aware that we have verified that those recordings exist. What we do know is the FBI has interfered … in Senator [Charles] Grassley's and my investigation [into] Hunter Biden."

Johnson said, "Senator Grassley knew that … those recordings were revealed in that 1023 form. And then when the FBI finally gave in to [Kentucky Republican Rep.] James Comer to provide the 1023 form to House members, for some reason they redacted that fact that there are these supposed recordings. Why would they do that?"

But still
    edited June 2023

The actual quote

Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wis., told Newsmax on Wednesday that the FBI is "hiding the ball" in their attempts to investigate claims made by whistleblowers about the agency.

Johnson told "American Agenda" that Congress has "legitimate and constitutional oversight authority" to investigate the FBI.

"We also have investigatory authority as well … we should have access to these types of investigatory materials, but the FBI is just hiding the ball on us."

Johnson said that according to a whistleblower, "What the FBI had was a report from a confidential human source who had obtained information from a top executive of the … Ukrainian oil company Burisma."

He said that this "individual, that executive, apparently told this source about this scheme, this bribery scheme, to pay the Bidens in total $10 million and that executive told the source that he had made phone conversations. He recorded 15 times with Hunter Biden, twice with Joe Biden."

The senator added, "I'm not aware that we have verified that those recordings exist. What we do know is the FBI has interfered … in Senator [Charles] Grassley's and my investigation [into] Hunter Biden."

Johnson said, "Senator Grassley knew that … those recordings were revealed in that 1023 form. And then when the FBI finally gave in to [Kentucky Republican Rep.] James Comer to provide the 1023 form to House members, for some reason they redacted that fact that there are these supposed recordings. Why would they do that?"

But still

"Well, that's what this person says, but again, take that with a grain of salt," Johnson said in response to McKenna bringing up the alleged audio recordings. "This could be coming from a very corrupt oligarch who could be making this stuff up. Until you hear the audio tapes, until you know what the FBI did to investigate it [Daddy's DOJ was unimpressed], again, you have to suspend your judgment."

pump the brakes, girls

this has gotten no better since Rudy was trying to sell it
    HHusky said:

The actual quote

But still

"Well, that's what this person says, but again, take that with a grain of salt," Johnson said in response to McKenna bringing up the alleged audio recordings. "This could be coming from a very corrupt oligarch who could be making this stuff up. Until you hear the audio tapes, until you know what the FBI did to investigate it [Daddy's DOJ was unimpressed], again, you have to suspend your judgment."

pump the brakes, girls

So why is the FBI hiding it? Clear the Biden name

They can't

Only a moron doesn't see what's happening here

Talking to you

HHusky said:

The actual quote

But still

pump the brakes, girls

So why is the FBI hiding it?

And AG Butterball.
    You're lying about Barr

Again

You're lying about Barr

Again

Pretty sure Daddy's AG was Barr.