Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The 4th of July is one of my least favorite days

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,382 Founders Club
    I did manage to get out fishing this morning. 2 browns. Good times.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,691 Founders Club
    Doogles said:

Guys, i'm pretty sure i've been blacked out for the last 48 hours. But if you can't come out of it and grab inspiration from explosions in the sky while some tequilla'd up slut rubs you through your jeans, then i can't help you.

For the things we did last night, in other countries, her dad would have poured acid on her. In this one, he just sent the rent check.

God Bless America!

Pics...
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,691 Founders Club
    edited July 2014
    They've eased up on the NAZI fireworks laws the past 5 years here. I think even the city allows them now. It was fun blowing shit up for about five minutes. Then when I went back and got more, it got old. Back in the late 90's I was able to get M-80s from the Injuns (barely). Those were the days.
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    dflea said:

topdawgnc said:

As bad as things like the debt, deficit, and income inequality have become (all totally preventable, btw), this day still means a lot APAG. There are way worse countries. Plus blowing shit up is acceptable (sort of). I can't really tell if you're trolling or not.

This is a 1%er holiday if there ever is one.

Most the guys who signed the Deceleration of Independence owned slaves, who were not entitled to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

It was a bunch of rich white guys who were tired of giving the King a taste of their new found means to greatly increase their wealth.

America is literally the greatest con job ever portrayed on a group of people.

Wake up.
    You're a huge pussy.

We went out on the sound on Thursday and got a bunch of crab. Yesterday, we cooked up the crab, some ling cod, some spring chinook, beer brats, and a huge pile of onion rings. Then sat out eating and drinking and watching other people's money blow up in the sky. I was going to go fishing today, but woke up and said 'fuck it' because I was pretty haggard from drinking.

If you can't get behind a holiday like that, then fuck off and go set yourself on fire.

Fuckin' commie.

woooosh ...

You donkey.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,231
    topdawgnc said:

dflea said:

topdawgnc said:

As bad as things like the debt, deficit, and income inequality have become (all totally preventable, btw), this day still means a lot APAG. There are way worse countries. Plus blowing shit up is acceptable (sort of). I can't really tell if you're trolling or not.

Most the guys who signed the Deceleration of Independence owned slaves, who were not entitled to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

It was a bunch of rich white guys who were tired of giving the King a taste of their new found means to greatly increase their wealth.

Wake up.
    You're a huge pussy.

We went out on the sound on Thursday and got a bunch of crab. Yesterday, we cooked up the crab, some ling cod, some spring chinook, beer brats, and a huge pile of onion rings. Then sat out eating and drinking and watching other people's money blow up in the sky. I was going to go fishing today, but woke up and said 'fuck it' because I was pretty haggard from drinking.

If you can't get behind a holiday like that, then fuck off and go set yourself on fire.

Fuckin' commie.

woooosh ...

You donkey.
    wooosh you say......................like I'm supposed to assume you're not just being a dumbass. I'd do that if you didn't have such a solid track record of asshattery - but you do.

dflea said:

topdawgnc said:

dflea said:

topdawgnc said:

Wake up.
    You're a huge pussy.

Fuckin' commie.

woooosh ...

You donkey.
    wooosh you say......................like I'm supposed to assume you're not just being a dumbass. I'd do that if you didn't have such a solid track record of asshattery - but you do.

I'm a right wing whacko, who lives in Texas, and has a well documented record of supporting capitalism and the 1% you donkey.

You. Gas Can. Lighter.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    remember, flea is a gov 't worker in a safe job with 5 weeks of paid vacation and a very lucrative pension.

remember, flea is a gov 't worker in a safe job with 5 weeks of paid vacation and a very lucrative pension.

My lucrative pension is going to be turning to a life of crime if I need to. I've never been employed by the government, and my only direct benefit from the government is the fact that my company sells a boatload to the US military.

Your sources are turning out to be unreliable.
    dflea said:

My lucrative pension is going to be turning to a life of crime if I need to. I've never been employed by the government, and my only direct benefit from the government is the fact that my company sells a boatload to the US military.

I'd say that pretty much makes you an employee of the government.

You may sell to other industries, especially if you work for Boeing, the fact is if the government pulled your contract it would significantly hurt your company ... maybe cause layoffs?
    topdawgnc said:

dflea said:

You may sell to other industries, especially if you work for Boeing, the fact is if the government pulled your contract it would significantly hurt your company ... maybe cause layoffs?
    Shut up, fuckhead. You don't know shit about shit, so stop pretending you do. If you say I work for the government again, I'm going to fuck you up real bad the next time I see you at the 7-11.
    dflea said:

topdawgnc said:

dflea said:

Shut up, fuckhead. You don't know shit about shit, so stop pretending you do. If you say I work for the government again, I'm going to fuck you up real bad the next time I see you at the 7-11.

Fact is a fact jack.

Government sales are like heroin.

Once on, very difficult to get off ...

Do you get cheese with your paycheck?
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    topdawgnc said:

dflea said:

topdawgnc said:

dflea said:

Fact is a fact jack.

Government sales are like heroin.

Once on, very difficult to get off ...

Do you get cheese with your paycheck?
    I don't care for the delivery here.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849

He's not whooshing, apag thinks that the USA is the only country that had to breaks some eggs to build a power. He probably also believes that you can keep that power and build stability by being a pussy.

If it wasn't the English colonists, It would have been the French or the Spanish in control here now. And of course they would have been much kinder to the natives given their past history on these 2 continents, I'm sure.

salemcoog said:

He's not whooshing, apag thinks that the USA is the only country that had to breaks some eggs to build a power. He probably also believes that you can keep that power and build stability by being a pussy.

If it wasn't the English colonists, It would have been the French or the Spanish in control here now. And of course they would have been much kinder to the natives given their past history on these 2 continents, I'm sure.

Yup. Jimmy Carter tried it didn't work out too well.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    edited July 2014

salemcoog said:

Yup. Jimmy Carter tried it didn't work out too well.
    Just as Barack Obama is doing, sitting back and watching a relatively well oiled terrorist organization get more power everyday and take half of the middle east within a year.

But it's no matter to him. He can just blame Bush, and his useful idiots and educated clueless will support him at what He does best.

Nothing.

Besides... There are more pressing issues at hand. Like housing Central American children and pressuring DC to change their mascot.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    dflea pretty much covered it... even if you don't give a shit what the day really stands for you still get to:

- Get the day off work, in this case a 3 day weekend.
    - Guzzle alcohol all day while being a glutton over delcious food
    - See chicks running around in bikinis or if you are a the right party, topless.
    - Watch morons almost blow themselves up and see cool shit in the sky

I just don't see how this isn't most peoples favorite holiday. Are you telling me Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter, Mother's day, Father's day, or Halloween are better? If so you probably should consider the Aurora Bridge as an option.
    Halloween is close. Every girl in the universe uses Halloween as her "ooooh I get to dress like a complete whore with my sloppy tits hanging out" night. And said women then like to put out on Halloween. It is also more likely these women will go ATM as well.

It's settled science.

But yeah, explosions are bad ass too. Close call.