Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The 4th of July is one of my least favorite days

allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
Right up there with September 11.

Patriotism, I don't even know what that means. Just some lines drawn on a map.

Comments

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,125 Founders Club
    Then LEAVE! and move to Canada
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,912 Founders Club
    6 months of living in Uganda might change your mind.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,382 Founders Club
    I love July 4th. Let's see....day off from work....girls in bikinis....explosions....burgers....beer....swimming pools...

What's not to love?
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,691 Founders Club
    As bad as things like the debt, deficit, and income inequality have become (all totally preventable, btw), this day still means a lot APAG. There are way worse countries. Plus blowing shit up is acceptable (sort of). I can't really tell if you're trolling or not.
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838

As bad as things like the debt, deficit, and income inequality have become (all totally preventable, btw), this day still means a lot APAG. There are way worse countries. Plus blowing shit up is acceptable (sort of). I can't really tell if you're trolling or not.

This is a 1%er holiday if there ever is one.

Most the guys who signed the Deceleration of Independence owned slaves, who were not entitled to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

It was a bunch of rich white guys who were tired of giving the King a taste of their new found means to greatly increase their wealth.

America is literally the greatest con job ever portrayed on a group of people.

Wake up.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,912 Founders Club
    topdawgnc said:

Most the guys who signed the Deceleration of Independence owned slaves, who were not entitled to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

It was a bunch of rich white guys who were tired of giving the King a taste of their new found means to greatly increase their wealth.

Wake up.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StrLE7_h_LU
  • RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    topdawgnc said:

Wake up.

Most of those "rich white guys" lost everything in the years following that signing but I guess they had it coming...
  • uw2010uw2010 Member Posts: 940
    topdawgnc said:

Wake up.
    #MyRedCoats
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,858 Swaye's Wigwam

topdawgnc said:

Wake up.

Most of those "rich white guys" lost everything in the years following that signing but I guess they had it coming...
    LIPO
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited July 2014

Right up there with September 11.

Patriotism, I don't even know what that means. Just some lines drawn on a map.

Fuck off muslim. Mecca is that way >>>>
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited July 2014

This would be a bad ass video game. I'd love to be Bill Clinton on my X-Box and fuck some foreigners up while getting a hummer by a sexy video game chick.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,661

This would be a bad ass video game. I'd love to be Bill Clinton on my X-Box and fuck some foreigners up COTW's.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    Swaye said:

I love July 4th. Let's see....day off from work....girls in bikinis....explosions....burgers....beer....swimming pools...

What's not to love?

umm... pretty sure Lowe's was open all day yesterday.

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,766 Swaye's Wigwam
    dflea said:

topdawgnc said:

Wake up.
    You're a huge pussy.

We went out on the sound on Thursday and got a bunch of crab. Yesterday, we cooked up the crab, some ling cod, some spring chinook, beer brats, and a huge pile of onion rings. Then sat out eating and drinking and watching other people's money blow up in the sky. I was going to go fishing today, but woke up and said 'fuck it' because I was pretty haggard from drinking.

If you can't get behind a holiday like that, then fuck off and go set yourself on fire.

Fuckin' commie.
    Seriously. You dont need to be a 1% to have fun Toppy you fucking idiot