Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

When you've lost Butterball . . .

2»

Comments

• Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,515
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    HHusky said:

Yeah the garage

intent matters

Daddy has confessed to his intent

publicly and on tape
    Hillary had intet, Biden probably did as well and hell he may have sold some for those Burisma docs... throw them all in jail, or none.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

Yeah the garage

intent matters

publicly and on tape
    I thought that Barr was a bought and paid for Trump stooge Dazzler? You've been telling me for years now that Barr is willing to lie in order to defend Trump. Were you the one lying Dazzler?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,227
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Barr did something to the Mueller report as I recall

Something bad

Obviously you gin up the indictment and tell everyone to read it and there's no need for a trial. He's guilty

Take 37

I remember the READ THE MUELLER REPORT phase
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,270
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Something bad

Obviously you gin up the indictment and tell everyone to read it and there's no need for a trial. He's guilty

Take 37

It was so damning that Rachel Maddie cried on air because it was so damning.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,227
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Goduckies said:

HHusky said:

Yeah the garage

intent matters

publicly and on tape
    Hillary had intet, Biden probably did as well and hell he may have sold some for those Burisma docs... throw them all in jail, or none.
    I don't care about jail but I'm fine with disqualifying everyone including Trump and Pence and removing Biden. Clear out the old folks in one fell swoop

Willing to consider prison for Biden corruption

Biden isn't going to be able to run. The democrats could take out Trump by sacrificing Biden now. But they just can't do it
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Something bad

Take 37

Barr summerized the conclusions in the Mueller Report and according to the Dazzler and the other leftwing dipshits that covered-up the Russian collusion that Mueller had uncovered.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,270
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Goduckies said:

HHusky said:

Yeah the garage

intent matters

publicly and on tape
    I don't care about jail but I'm fine with disqualifying everyone including Trump and Pence and removing Biden. Clear out the old folks in one fell swoop

Biden isn't going to be able to run. The democrats could take out Trump by sacrificing Biden now. But they just can't do it
    They will sacrifice Biden in the spring of next year, once the real primaries would have been over. Can't fuck around with RFK or sellout Bernie winning the primaries. Install Gavin without the consent of the people.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,951
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Bob_C said:

Goduckies said:

HHusky said:

Yeah the garage

intent matters

publicly and on tape

They will sacrifice Biden in the spring of next year, once the real primaries would have been over. Can't fuck around with RFK or sellout Bernie winning the primaries. Install Gavin without the consent of the people.
    Bob_C said:

Goduckies said:

HHusky said:

Yeah the garage

intent matters

publicly and on tape

#TheScript

• Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,515
    Bob_C said:

Goduckies said:

HHusky said:

Yeah the garage

intent matters

publicly and on tape

Very good chance of that