Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hey tuff guy Damone

topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
Tell it to this guys FACE that guns are banned in Target

Target has no plans to actually enforce its request.
- Smart move

Comments

• topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    I am a certified right wing fucking whacko ... seriously test out further right than the most extreme tea party members.

My concern is anyone who will walk into a fucking Target with an AK strapped to his back ... or if you are a crowd of fucktards carrying M16's as you cross the street ... just to make a fucking point ... you ain't all there.

Nothing good comes from that bullshit.

It is like the wetback who blew away that black kid. Ain't no good was going to come from him carrying a gun.

I would not be surprised if some retarded fucking Target manager gets fucking shot because he/she tries to be Captain America.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,487 Standard Supporter
    topdawgnc said:

I am a certified right wing fucking whacko ... seriously test out further right than the most extreme tea party members.

My concern is anyone who will walk into a fucking Target with an AK strapped to his back ... or if you are a crowd of fucktards carrying M16's as you cross the street ... just to make a fucking point ... you ain't all there.

Nothing good comes from that bullshit.

It is like the wetback who blew away that black kid. Ain't no good was going to come from him carrying a gun.

I would not be surprised if some retarded fucking Target manager gets fucking shot because he/she tries to be Captain America.

Really just comes down to good manners.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    This is not helping.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,487 Standard Supporter

This is not helping.

This would help however.
  • Dick_BDick_B Member Posts: 1,301
    an armed society is a polite society
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,169
    Dick_B said:

What a wonderful fantasy.
  • Dick_BDick_B Member Posts: 1,301
    Mad_Son said:

Dick_B said:

What a wonderful fantasy.
    it was sark-asm (sort of)
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited July 2014
    If this is real, that gun needs to be taken from him and he needs to get thwacked hard on the back of his head with the butt of that gun. Motherfucker. I really hope this cunt fuck was arrested and his gun taken away.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,559 Founders Club
    edited July 2014

topdawgnc said:

Tell it to this guys FACE that guns are banned in Target

Target has no plans to actually enforce its request.
    - Smart move

I hope his gun backfires. Someone who carries an assault rifle while looking through the frozen foods at Target deserves to die.
    About every month or two I see some a****** openly carrying a pistol. There's no fucking point to it. It's simply an ego trip. They could conceal it if they wanted to.

Anyway the last time it happened was near the cheese section of unSafeway (rofl!). This dipshit was probably a rent-a-cop and was yaking away to his blow-up doll...err boyfriend on his cell phone while he was checking out the dairy products. I easily could have snuck up and grabbed his gun... and hell if i had terminal cancer I would have done it just to prove a point ( no fear of prison time). Fucking moron
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,309
    Its not an assault rifle, and if you're set on exaggerating you can call it an assault weapon like every other media fag.

Anyone planning on using a gun won't be showing it.

That said, I don't know why rifle open carry laws are so relaxed.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,953 Founders Club

If this is real, that gun needs to be taken from him and he needs to get thwacked hard on the back of his head with the butt of that gun. Motherfucker. I really hope this cunt fuck was arrested and his gun taken away.

Why would get arrested since he's not breaking any laws? Open carry is legal. Just because you're a dumbass for doing so doesn't mean you get arrested for it.

Now if you want to arrest him for white shoes and black socks while carrying an AK, then please go for it because you never wear shoes with an AK.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited July 2014

Why would get arrested since he's not breaking any laws? Open carry is legal. Just because you're a dumbass for doing so doesn't mean you get arrested for it.

Now if you want to arrest him for white shoes and black socks while carrying an AK, then please go for it because you never wear shoes with an AK.
    Sorry but a line has to be drawn somewhere. Carrying a fucking AK into Target where kids are is not a legitimate way of exercising your right to own and carry a gun. We don't live in Beirut or Damascus.
  • uw2010uw2010 Member Posts: 940

Sorry but a line has to be drawn somewhere. Carrying a fucking AK into Target where kids are is not a legitimate way of exercising your right to own and carry a gun. We don't live in Beirut or Damascus.
    #PlaceOfResidenceSuperiorityGuy
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,486 Founders Club

brchco12 said:

Its not an assault rifle, and if you're set on exaggerating you can call it an assault weapon like every other media fag.

Anyone planning on using a gun won't be showing it.

That said, I don't know why rifle open carry laws are so relaxed.

Carrying an AK in a grocery store:2nd amendment::yelling fire in a crowded theater: 1st amendment.

Nobody is "treading" on your rights. Your just an asshole.
    *you're
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    Exactly what the founding fathers had in mind.