Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

UW Doog Pound dooging it up for Sark...again

Not so much in the article HERE but take a look at the comment section if you want a laugh. Or don't. Either way it will be interesting.

I think Anthony Cassino, Chris Landon, and Kirk Degrasse are all now USC fans. They just can't quit Sark.

Comments

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    A WDWTA is appropriate here
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    Regarding Sark, the bottom line is:

He left us in a MUCH better place than when he came and for that I will always be grateful. He came in untested and represented himself and the program with class.

My ONLY gripe with Sark was his inability to “constantly” land those GREAT OT’s and DT/NG’s. We did get two pretty darn good Linemen though: IMHO, had Colin Porter not had degenerative arthritis, there is NO doubt in my mind, he would have been great and would have went in the first 3 rounds of the draft. I also think Danny Shelton will go in the first 3 rounds.

My “other” gripe: Sark always going for it on 4th and whatever on OUR side of the 50yd line…Sometimes I would just scream – PUNT THE DAMN BALL!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!

Still, overall – nice job Sark and thank you!

by onewoodwacker on Jul 3, 2014 | 6:47 AM up reply
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    UW Doog Pound dooging it up for Sark...again still
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,711 Swaye's Wigwam
    Never go there for the opinion pieces.
  • UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member Posts: 3,475
    edited July 2014
    Gladstone said:

He left us in a MUCH better place than when he came and for that I will always be grateful. He came in untested and represented himself and the program with class.

My ONLY gripe with Sark was his inability to “constantly” land those GREAT OT’s and DT/NG’s. We did get two pretty darn good Linemen though: IMHO, had Colin Porter not had degenerative arthritis, there is NO doubt in my mind, he would have been great and would have went in the first 3 rounds of the draft. I also think Danny Shelton will go in the first 3 rounds.

My “other” gripe: Sark always going for it on 4th and whatever on OUR side of the 50yd line…Sometimes I would just scream – PUNT THE DAMN BALL!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!

LOL is right, many of us resemble your typical battered wife. Sure my husband cuffs my daughter to the radiator and beats her in front of me, but he's way better than my first husband!

BUT 6 win seasons over 0 win seasons, NO FUCKING SHIT doogfans. he's a great guy and brought the fun back so fuck us right?
  • DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623

Gladstone said:

LOL is right, many of us resemble your typical battered wife. Sure my husband cuffs my daughter to the radiator and beats her in front of me, but he's way better than my first husband!

BUT 6 win seasons over 0 win seasons, NO FUCKING SHIT doogfans. he's a great guy and brought the fun back so fuck us right?
    Lambo?
  • UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member Posts: 3,475
    Dardanus said:

Gladstone said:

Lambo?
    Oh god that's its own story. Im sure its not his fault though, he had like 4 drinking problems, a wife he pushed who wouldn't leave, a loser kid who he couldn't coach to wipe its own ass, and something about a shitty granddaughter. Definitely not a coach problem though. Guy was legendary. He knew Dan James
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Gladstone said:

brb, jo

• The_UndertakerThe_Undertaker Member Posts: 521
    Gladstone said:

As SOON as i SAW the randomly capitalized WORDS, i KNEW it was good old onewoodwacker.