Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Fuck Stanford 🥎

haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,499
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
Swaye's Wigwam
This is pathetic. All their dumb ass coach has done all game is fucking whine and whine about every play that doesn't go her way until she finally got them to call maybe the dumbest fucking obstruction call I've ever seen, with the runner out by a mile.

Then goes and whines some more after they overturn it because they made the 3rd base runner go back.

What a fucking joke of world series. Course Stanford has more fans here than all their football games combined. Fuck the bay schools

Comments

• Options
    Fishpo31Fishpo31 Member Posts: 2,254
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Didn't watch, but I had a hearty guffaw at the thread title...way back when as a young JUCO coach, one of my players was booted from the weight room for wearing a t-shirt that had an image of a Stanford football helmet, with the accompanying message above and below it..."FUCK STANFORD"...got called on the carpet by the AD, and after the boilerplate policy talk and my apologies, he looked at me, laughing, and asked, "Do you know where I can get one of those?"...csb