Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

At least Swaye will stand up to Chinslee

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,706
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam

This green bullshit is starting to really fuck people over. From stopping farmers to inflating energy costs the democrats are really showing their concern for the little guy

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,711
    Founders Club
    This week I must say my optimism is almost at an all-time low. In the face of the successful boycotts they're doubling down on all the woke stuff. The ESG stuff has so much leverage that there must be incredible kickbacks going to institutions that bend the knee.
  • RezMuttJeffRezMuttJeff Member Posts: 87
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper 5 Up Votes
    It’s like I keep telling people about this green energy stuff, the reason you never hear about nuclear or hydro is they would WORK. The deindustrialization forced by these policies is THE POINT.
    It's frustrating to hear conservatives complain about how liberal plans aren’t going to produce the claimed outcomes. They know. I just hope we aren't reduced to India's level of electrical grid (or worse) before people figure it out.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,711
    Founders Club
    But maybe the doubling down of woke stuff is a sign of desperate weakness?
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,470
    edited June 2023
    Alexis said:

I have a buddy who owns a small oil and gas company.

Was talking to him about this BS tax when it was implemented in January. Originally agriculture vehicles were supposed to be exempt, so the farmers didn’t totally hate it right off the bat. Then it turned out, they had no way to differentiate the farmers buying gas from anyone else. So they have to pay it too.

Imagine, he govt not knowing how they were going to actually implement something. Or. Actually they did and they just lied about it.

They are demonrats. They lie and love to be lied to and are evil nasty POS commies.

How are those Warshington gun rights doing?