Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Don’t get the Trump vs Desantis…

Comments

• Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,537
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    6 fact filled posts, oops, fact-based posts by @46XiJCAB
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    Every single point I’ve made regarding Trump and Team Trump is a fact. Including the fact that he’s a thin skinned lard ass.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,756
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

46XiJCAB said:

My vote is worthless

All I got is fucking with 46

And waiting for the Great Santini to show us all his superior character and campaign acumen

Thats a nickname

Ditto.

I’m waiting for Trump to enter adulthood and prove he can go two days displaying character.

That’s a challenge.
    It's ironic a petulant, bitter man like you is calling for another to be an adult. You've destroyed any credibility you might have had here. I once respected your takes but you've turned into the clown you despise the most. Sad.
    Likewise. Grown ass man can't take any criticism of Trump. He learned nothing after getting beat by a senile old fuck. There are Trump supporters leveling the same criticism that I'm doing here. Get out of the bubble man.
    You're so fing blinded by your hate you believe your own lies. Every Trump supporter here has criticized the man and recognized his faults. I have never criticized RDS and like him very much because I'm comfortable in my own skin and need to be able to work with every personality type.
    I founded and sold an extremely successful IT company in northern CA and have sold nearly a billion in revenue in that time. It wasn't luck and nobody invested a dime in me or my company.
    I paid all of my employees double industry standard and not one ever left for greener pastures. I'm not in the bubble you've blown for yourself but cannot see because your hatred and desire to be right has blinded you. Good luck the rest of the way.
    Cool story.

I don’t hate Trump. I’ve grown to despise what he is. He learned nothing from his ass kicking. He’s a small man. I don’t want him as POTUS. If people here can’t handle my valid criticism of him. TFB.
    There's a difference. Every soccer mom says so.

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Trumps a loser. He lost.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,537
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

Every single point I’ve made regarding Trump and Team Trump is a fact. Including the fact that he’s a thin skinned lard ass.

I am beginning to think you do not fact from opinion
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,756
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    LebamDawg said:

46XiJCAB said:

What gave it away?

• Options

Trumps a loser. He lost.

Garth, "Ron why did you say that..........you come out with stink like that................poop....................... you gotta poop mouth."
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    LebamDawg said:

46XiJCAB said:

Fact: Trump and his Team lie. I've proved that here. Ron DeSantis voted to confirm FBI director Wray.

Opinion: I'll end the Ukraine/Russia War in 24 hours. Trump on Hannity.

Some people just do not like it when you stick a pin in lard ass and let some hot air out.

Laura Loomer says RDS and Casey are bad parents. Even people who are 100% Trump supporters are telling her to STFU. The dumb ones think she nailed it. I personally think she's doing a terrific job, for RDS.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,882
    Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

LebamDawg said:

46XiJCAB said:

Fact: Trump and his Team lie. I've proved that here. Ron DeSantis voted to confirm FBI director Wray.

Some people just do not like it when you stick a pin in lard ass and let some hot air out.

Laura Loomer says RDS and Casey are bad parents. Even people who are 100% Trump supporters are telling her to STFU. The dumb ones think she nailed it. I personally think she's doing a terrific job, for RDS.
    Is trump being scared of Ron a fact or opinion?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,203
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Pro tip

6 years of why we shouldn't vote for Trump

Morons saying they voted for Biden because he wasn't Trump

You want DeSantis? Fine. Make the case without sounding like HHusky

Or don't. NOC about Ron anyway
  • Options
    Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

LebamDawg said:

46XiJCAB said:

Is trump being scared of Ron a fact or opinion?
    One wants a debate, one wants a coronation.
  • Options
    edited June 2023

Pro tip

Trump makes my case for me nearly every single day. I’ll take accomplishments and character. One guy has both.

This idea that every person who pokes at lard ass is somehow HHusky. That’s being a tad bit simplistic and overly sensitive I might add. Trump is a big boy, he likes name calling.

As do a lot of his supporters so it shouldn’t be a big deal.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

Pro tip

Trump makes my case for me nearly every single day. I’ll take accomplishments and character. One guy has both.

This idea that every person who pokes at lard ass is somehow HHusky. That’s being a tad bit simplistic and overly sensitive I might add. Trump is a big boy, he likes name calling.

You've made no case for DeSantis

Hope this helps

Again your reply all Trump

@HHusky
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,339
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes

46XiJCAB said:

Pro tip

Hope this helps

@HHusky
    The case is simple he is Trump without the warts.
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,953
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    edited June 2023
    Goduckies said:

46XiJCAB said:

Pro tip

Hope this helps

@HHusky
    Who endorsed the Ukraine fiasco...he's got his own warts. He's been a great Governor, but he almost lost to a closeted drug addict in his first governor election and had to get bailed out by Trump which doesn't bode well for him in a General election with the media lined up against him. Trump can get elected, but will he magically hire better people the second time around when he didn't do a good job of it the first time? Anyone's guess...

Neither are perfect in different ways. Both are infinitely better than the Depends Dementia Patient currently running cover for a bunch of Ivy League idiots in DC. I'll stick to RFK Jr in the Primaries and whoever comes out on top between those two in the general. And I'd vote for RFK Jr over the rest of the Republican field (sans..Vivek...he's too competent to be allowed anywhere close to winning though).
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,339
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes

Goduckies said:

46XiJCAB said:

Pro tip

Hope this helps

@HHusky
    Who endorsed the Ukraine fiasco...he's got his own warts. He's been a great Governor, but he almost lost to a closeted drug addict in his first governor election and had to get bailed out by Trump which doesn't bode well for him in a General election with the media lined up against him. Trump can get elected, but will he magically hire better people the second time around when he didn't do a good job of it the first time? Anyone's guess...

Neither are perfect in different ways. Both are infinitely better than the Depends Dementia Patient currently running cover for a bunch of Ivy League idiots in DC. I'll stick to RFK Jr in the Primaries and whoever comes out on top between those two in the general. And I'd vote for RFK Jr over the rest of the Republican field (sans..Vivek...he's too competent to be allowed anywhere close to winning though).
    Absolutely both are better than dementia Joe, which one hasn't pissed off the housewives snd independents is the quesiton.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Goduckies said:

Goduckies said:

46XiJCAB said:

Pro tip

Hope this helps

@HHusky

Absolutely both are better than dementia Joe, which one hasn't pissed off the housewives snd independents is the quesiton.
    The housewives aren't going to like DeSantis

Or anyone worth anything

There are no independent voters. They are centrist like MelloDawg who is voting for Trump
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

Pro tip

Hope this helps

@HHusky
    high character.
    family oriented,
    conservative values,
    isn’t afraid of the woke mob,
    is quick on his feet.
    served his country.
    Represented FL as a Congressman.
    A terrific executive leading Florida.
    Doesn’t stab people in the back when they stop saying nice things about him.
    Isn’t a whiny bitch.
    Detailed.
    Ignores Trump.
    Gets shit done.

He hasn’t given lard ass an appropriate nickname. I won’t cry if he doesn’t.

Trump’s Super PAC spent over $53M smearing RDS before he even announced. They spent less supporting GOP candidates in 2022 midterms.

Trump fears RDS. I can smell it.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    So Trump

And more Trump

Got it
  • Options
    edited June 2023

Goduckies said:

Goduckies said:

46XiJCAB said:

Pro tip

Hope this helps

@HHusky

The housewives aren't going to like DeSantis

Or anyone worth anything

There are no independent voters. They are centrist like MelloDawg who is voting for Trump
    Race needs to keep telling himself that RDS won’t win over HW because he knows Trump can’t.

He’s also afraid RDS will start to pull independents and Repubs like me who are shit full of Trump.

Let’s just pretend it’s not possible and get on with the coronation.

LOL….