Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Stunning drone footage of Busan!

Comments

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,908
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,150
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    At first, since I had never heard of the city, I thought it sounds like it’s European. But I had a gut feeling who the poaster might be and I trusted it
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,086
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

At first, since I had never heard of the city, I thought it sounds like it’s European. But I had a gut feeling who the poaster might be and I trusted it

irregardless* it looks amazing, no?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,865

It speaks to the fact that the wealthiest country in the world looks like dung compared to a country barely 75 years old.

Meanwhile US cities are going the other direction - shitholes like LA, SF, PDX and SEA leading the way.

TTTTT. But IRYK.

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,959
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

It speaks to the fact that the wealthiest country in the world looks like dung compared to a country barely 75 years old.

Meanwhile US cities are going the other direction - shitholes like LA, SF, PDX and SEA leading the way.

TTTTT. But IRYK.

Yeah, but shinny, densely packed cities are shit as fuck for making babies. S. Korea is a dying country.

God bless the burbs and MILFs.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,086
    Founders Club

TTTTT. But IRYK.

Their streets for the most part are also very clean in comparison, based on what I've seen.