Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Dawgman sheeple distressed over USC's interest in Cohen

Comments

• Options
    sinceredawgsinceredawg Member Posts: 773
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

chuck said:

I don't trust UW to get an AD hire right. Does anyone here? Do you feel confident they won't downgrade?

Lez Prez may start interviewing Trans AD candidates. They could be good. LIPO
    I'd understand this asshole comment more if it brought any wit or cleverness.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,440
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Would be mildly surprised if SC took an AD that made a historically bad football hire and basketball hire within a few years of each other.

DeBoer was lucky obviously and they know that, and her supposed "strengths" don't even matter at USC in the B1G.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

haie said:

Would be mildly surprised if SC took an AD that made a historically bad football hire and basketball hire within a few years of each other.

DeBoer was lucky obviously and they know that, and her supposed "strengths" don't even matter at USC in the B1G.

USC isn't immune to making an AD hire as bad as or worse than Cohen either.
    No, but what is their thought process? She's been objectively bad and they should be able to get someone high profile from the SEC or B1G.
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Good luck in the B10 USC and UCLA! Rep the West!

• Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,611
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

chuck said:

haie said:

USC isn't immune to making an AD hire as bad as or worse than Cohen either.
    No, but what is their thought process? She's been objectively bad and they should be able to get someone high profile from the SEC or B1G.
    I can't explain it. I just enjoy it when they look stupid
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,787
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    If she leaves, the replacement will be trans or something
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,513
    Usc is gonna hire a Trojan after they finally went outside the family and Bohner made them look stupid.

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,835
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I bet Jen takes the jerb just so she can hire Mike Hopkins at USC after her replacement fires him.

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,775
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited May 2023
    ntxduck said:

Usc is gonna hire a Trojan after they finally went outside the family and Bohner made them look stupid.

Go, OJ. Go!

• Options

ntxduck said:

Go, OJ. Go!

100% serious…OJ would make a great AD
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,472
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

Go, OJ. Go!

Aside from the double murder, The Juice is a great guy!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

What actually happened with him? He made the 2 big dick moves they needed. Too much fighting the fuck on behind the scenes?
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    haie said:

ntxduck said:

What actually happened with him? He made the 2 big dick moves they needed. Too much fighting the fuck on behind the scenes?
    History of racial and sexist discrimination going back to his time at cincy

https://theathletic.com/4552124/2023/05/25/mike-bohn-usc-cincinnati/?amp=1
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,611
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

ntxduck said:

Even when SC swings a big dick they fuck up. Hiring Riley was a big dick move for sure, but it's never going to get them anything he didn't accomplish at Oklahoma. They doomed themselves to perennial, over hyped, contender status for $100 million.

It's glorious. It would be beautiful if they hire Jenn away. I'm on board now the more I think about it.
  • Options
    Fishpo31Fishpo31 Member Posts: 2,246
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

Go, OJ. Go!

Would be worth giving him a stab at it. See if he could slash overhead, cut bloat in the department. I bet he'd really kill it.
    “Heads will roll…”
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,297
    Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

Even when SC swings a big dick they fuck up. Hiring Riley was a big dick move for sure, but it's never going to get them anything he didn't accomplish at Oklahoma. They doomed themselves to perennial, over hyped, contender status for $100 million.

It's glorious. It would be beautiful if they hire Jenn away. I'm on board now the more I think about it.
    I think it was over $120 million with his buyout and incentives. Stupid money for a guy that's never put a competent defense on the field in spite of recruiting a lot of talent on that side of the ball.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,775
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

Go, OJ. Go!

He’d be killer.