Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Operation Warp Speed

12346»

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,747
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited June 2023
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

1 DeSantis was too weak to go against Trump. Even though he didn't open by Easter. And said he was following California

2 If this is what Ron has I want my money back

Goduckies said:

Sledog said:

Trump had no control of the states. There's that whole pesky constitution thingy again...

Lockdown Ron
    Told to by lockdown don
    Trump let Fauci run the show.

So he'd have someone to blame.

Just like he smeared a loyal member of his team today, saying she gave him bad polling numbers prior to the 2020 election.

Kayleigh "Milktoast" McEnany.

You want a child in the WH, I'd rather the adult.
    Almost completely revisionist bullshit.

Smoke less Weed, Dude.
    So Trump didn’t let Foo Chee run the show? Yup, not revisionist at all.

It’s always a sign of strong leadership when you mock the very guy you don’t have the guts to fire.
    Last I checked, Trump wasn't a doctor. And you act like we then knew everything we know now.

Criticize all you want, but be fair and accurate about it.

My primary beef is that Trump got no honeymoon whatsoever from the press, much thanks to Hillary and the DNC, and still pushed his main issues - economy, immigration and security - to the front all on his own without any MSM support aside from Fox News. Imagine what he could have done if he wasn't under constant assault from a lying MSM & press.

And I didn't even vote for the guy.
    Lockdown Ron.

Warp Speed Don.

ForeverTrumpers like to pretend he was an innocent bystander.
    You're literally saying what I said three pages ago.

So what's your point?

You're sounding a little too Lincoln Project-ish for me to assess.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

1 DeSantis was too weak to go against Trump. Even though he didn't open by Easter. And said he was following California

Goduckies said:

Sledog said:

Trump had no control of the states. There's that whole pesky constitution thingy again...

Lockdown Ron
    Told to by lockdown don

Just like he smeared a loyal member of his team today, saying she gave him bad polling numbers prior to the 2020 election.

Smoke less Weed, Dude.

It’s always a sign of strong leadership when you mock the very guy you don’t have the guts to fire.
    Last I checked, Trump wasn't a doctor. And you act like we then knew everything we know now.

My primary beef is that Trump got no honeymoon whatsoever from the press, much thanks to Hillary and the DNC, and still pushed his main issues - economy, immigration and security - to the front all on his own without any MSM support aside from Fox News. Imagine what he could have done if he wasn't under constant assault from a lying MSM & press.

Lockdown Ron.

Warp Speed Don.

So what's your point?

Race likes nicknames.

RDS took actions that were not popular.

Trump likes to call him names.

He likes to play innocent bystander.

A LP take?

Okay.
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,568
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    RoadTrip said:

Almost 8 years in, Trump still draws such an emotional reaction—TDS and TIS—that almost completely short circuits rational thought. With the right prodding, the vaccine issue could be what metastasizes the cognitive dissonance into a terminal, head exploding end.

That’s why RFKJ is my guy. He’s a constitutionalist. He won’t take away guns, he’s got the best track record on Covid of anyone running and he hates big pharma the MIC, and endless war. He’s an environmentalist but his reverence of the constitution bars him from weaponizing the movement. Of the choices in front of me he is the closest to a traditional democrat which is what I always considered myself until the last four or five years. He’s got no chance so I’ll most likely be voting Libertarian in the end … again. Deep sigh.
    Vivek better than RFK. Anyone who wants to fire half the government gets my vote. RFK would grow it.
    Fair. I like Vivek as well.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,758
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Goduckies said:

Sledog said:

Lockdown Ron
    Told to by lockdown don

Smoke less Weed, Dude.

Lockdown Ron.

Warp Speed Don.

So what's your point?

Race likes nicknames.

A LP take?

Okay.
    Soccer mom worries about name callers.

After a rousing rendition is “sticks and stones”

• Options
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Goduckies said:

Sledog said:

Lockdown Ron
    Told to by lockdown don

Smoke less Weed, Dude.

Lockdown Ron.

Warp Speed Don.

So what's your point?

Race likes nicknames.

A LP take?

Okay.
    Just a reminder, but Trump is not a doctor. During a public health crisis, he pretty much is a useless bystander at best.

There's plenty to dislike and criticize about Trump, but the "he fucked up the Covid response" complaint is pretty lazy and dumb.

Most of the world fucked up the Covid response and the public health "experts" are the legitimate targets for that complaint.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,878
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Goduckies said:

Sledog said:

Lockdown Ron
    Told to by lockdown don

Smoke less Weed, Dude.

Lockdown Ron.

Warp Speed Don.

So what's your point?

Race likes nicknames.

A LP take?

Okay.
    Just a reminder, but Trump is not a doctor. During a public health crisis, he pretty much is a useless bystander at best.

There's plenty to dislike and criticize about Trump, but the "he fucked up the Covid response" complaint is pretty lazy and dumb.

Most of the world fucked up the Covid response and the public health "experts" are the legitimate targets for that complaint.
    I fully agree and Trump was much more correct about the chicom crud than Fow Chee, "It came for Chyna". On the other hand, having Trump dump on DeSantis who was one of the top governors in his covid response is not helpful.
  • Options
    edited June 2023

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Goduckies said:

Sledog said:

Lockdown Ron
    Told to by lockdown don

Smoke less Weed, Dude.

Lockdown Ron.

Warp Speed Don.

So what's your point?

Race likes nicknames.

A LP take?

Okay.

I fully agree and Trump was much more correct about the chicom crud than Fow Chee, "It came for Chyna". On the other hand, having Trump dump on DeSantis who was one of the top governors in his covid response is not helpful.
    Trump would be wise to lay off DeSantis and focus on the lies from the MSM that hamstrung his entire presidency and fucked over the country. He has all the screenshots he needs, but the voting public in most places has the memory capacity of a gnat, so even the proven facts probably won't be enough to stop the illegal & fraudulent voting, such as the infamous 81 million.
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Goduckies said:

Sledog said:

Lockdown Ron
    Told to by lockdown don

Smoke less Weed, Dude.

Lockdown Ron.

Warp Speed Don.

So what's your point?

Race likes nicknames.

A LP take?

Okay.

RDS isn’t a Dr. either.

Lockdown Ron.

Trump didn’t have the guts to make any tough decisions.

He just mocks those who did.

FTG.

• Options
    pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Goduckies said:

Sledog said:

Lockdown Ron
    Told to by lockdown don

Smoke less Weed, Dude.

Lockdown Ron.

Warp Speed Don.

So what's your point?

Race likes nicknames.

A LP take?

Okay.
    Soccer mom worries about name callers.

After a rousing rendition is “sticks and stones”

Get out of your echo chamber. He’s already turning people off with the stupid nicknames.

Hear his supporters on talk shows saying he needs to stop if he wants to attract independents and moderate DIMS.

But I encourage him to keep it up. He’s an idiot if he does. Helps RDS.

Soccer moms. Typical Trump fanboy response.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,107
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Goduckies said:

Sledog said:

Lockdown Ron
    Told to by lockdown don

Smoke less Weed, Dude.

Lockdown Ron.

Warp Speed Don.

So what's your point?

Race likes nicknames.

A LP take?

Okay.

Trump would be wise to lay off DeSantis and focus on the lies from the MSM that hamstrung his entire presidency and fucked over the country. He has all the screenshots he needs, but the voting public in most places has the memory capacity of a gnat, so even the proven facts probably won't be enough to stop the illegal & fraudulent voting, such as the infamous 81 million.
    [Citation Needed]
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,824
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Goduckies said:

Sledog said:

Lockdown Ron
    Told to by lockdown don

Smoke less Weed, Dude.

Lockdown Ron.

Warp Speed Don.

So what's your point?

Race likes nicknames.

A LP take?

Okay.

He won't. It's Trump, so it's all about him and Deathsantis is a rival. Trump's a narcissist and will attack anything that threatens him. I don't think anyone here can disagree with this.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Goduckies said:

Sledog said:

Lockdown Ron
    Told to by lockdown don

Smoke less Weed, Dude.

Lockdown Ron.

Warp Speed Don.

So what's your point?

Race likes nicknames.

A LP take?

Okay.

RDS isn’t a Dr. either.

Lockdown Ron.

Trump didn’t have the guts to make any tough decisions.

He just mocks those who did.

FTG.

Right. Pulling out of the Paris Climate Accords, for example, was mere child's play.

So you hate the guy, fine. But you seem to have Long TDS.
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Goduckies said:

Sledog said:

Lockdown Ron
    Told to by lockdown don

Smoke less Weed, Dude.

Lockdown Ron.

Warp Speed Don.

So what's your point?

Race likes nicknames.

A LP take?

Okay.

He won't. It's Trump, so it's all about him and Deathsantis is a rival. Trump's a narcissist and will attack anything that threatens him. I don't think anyone here can disagree with this.
    He has advisers and people close to him that read polls. He's all the jack-ass you think he is, and he is wrong on things, but nowhere near as often as portrayed by the mainstream press, which lied and fabricated how many Smollett-like hoaxes? 10? 20?

I don't think anyone here can disagree with that, either.