Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Congratulate Griswold when you get the chance

Comments

• godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,405
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    That is on average 14,000 a day. Based on post counts over there that is less than 1 percent for any given day during at least non-football season.

Derrick do those numbers match up with traffic patterns you see here and back in the day over there?

I would have thought more than just 1 in every 100 people who go to a sites like this and DM would participate in the message boards.
  • godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,405
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

I don't ever go to Dawgman so I don't have a sense of their traffic flow. People have been telling me for years now that it's tumbleweeds over there. But if they've literally had 1.46 million unique visitors in 4 1/2 months,
    and if there are 350 million people in the United States, it would mean that 1 out of every 239 Americans has visited Dawgman since January 1st.

Yes on tumbleweeds, unique visitors I believe has to do with a ip address that everyone has at their house, so it could be the same 14k people signing on every day to get that overall number.

I believe him on the unique visitor number, but the engagement number of those people based on how dead it is compared to years ago is abysmal.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,428
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I don't ever go to Dawgman so I don't have a sense of their traffic flow. People have been telling me for years now that it's tumbleweeds over there. But if they've literally had 1.46 million unique visitors in 4 1/2 months,
    and if there are 350 million people in the United States, it would mean that 1 out of every 239 Americans has visited Dawgman since January 1st.

350 million Americans but 1.41 billion Chinese