Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Dominion Voting Systems Just Got Some BAD NEWS!

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,745
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited May 2023
    They NTDIAFF! They cheated for the dims. Plain and simple. The machines were connected to the net an They all need to go. were easily hacked or manipulated. ID to vote, in person only, no mail in unless physically unable to vote at the poll, paper ballots and third world country ink is the answer, Right now we are a third world dictatorship that was illegally installed.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,915
    Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Founders Club
    I've got some bad news for you...
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,349
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    Sledog said:

They NTDIAFF! They cheated for the dims. Plain and simple. The machines were connected to the net an They all need to go. were easily hacked or manipulated. ID to vote, in person only, no mail in unless physically unable to vote at the poll, paper ballots and third world country ink is the answer, Right now we are a third world dictatorship that was illegally installed.

Lol... thats why they just got 800 million from Fox...
  • Options
    That Fox paid doesn't mean squat. Was it a settlement or a ruling?
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Biographer Chadwick Moore confirmed that TC was fired as part of the Dominion lawsuit. His book on TC is upcoming.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,328
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Dominion owns Fox via Blackrock

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,904
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:

I remember a series of cases where people bought a certain legal product that functioned as advertised, which had been called "cancer sticks" and "coffin nails" for more than a century and every health book and class since the 1800s had said that smoking was bad for you and had this label on every package that said,

And yet juries would often come up with hundreds of millions for damages because ... They still sell the things by the way.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,131
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited May 2023

Sledog said:

I remember a series of cases where people bought a certain legal product that functioned as advertised, which had been called "cancer sticks" and "coffin nails" for more than a century and every health book and class since the 1800s had said that smoking was bad for you and had this label on every package that said,

And yet juries would often come up with hundreds of millions for damages because ... They still sell the things by the way.
    https://abcnews.go.com/amp/US/story?id=96497&page=1

“There was no sense of animosity toward any one company.But in light of the evidence presented to us that showed for thepast 50 years these companies have lied, hidden information andburned documents, that makes me angry,” Finegan, an elementaryschool vice-principal, said.

“I hope it sends a strong message for all companies inAmerica that they can’t fraudulently represent anything to thepublic,” he said.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

“There was no sense of animosity toward any one company.But in light of the evidence presented to us that showed for thepast 50 years these companies have lied, hidden information andburned documents, that makes me angry,” Finegan, an elementaryschool vice-principal, said.

“I hope it sends a strong message for all companies inAmerica that they can’t fraudulently represent anything to thepublic,” he said.
    My view is that you are free to buy a legal product and that a reasonable person wouldn't think it was a healthy product. That's my America. In your America, individuals don't have any responsibility to educate themselves and in fact are encouraged to not to do so and then rewarded for unreasonable behavior. The vast majority of these plaintiff's knew that smoking caused cancer. That's why they had class action law suits that just assumed that the millions of smokers were victims. That wasn't true. But then the truth, like the Dominion settlement or the Gentle Giant settlement is not a concern for a leftard. Those lies are still out there, so why are cigarettes still legal and new victims aren't compensated?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,328
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

If only that applied to your democrats
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

If only that applied to your democrats
    Yeah, the truth is a pretty flexible item for the dazzler and his party. That and individual responsibility like having an ID. Okay to require for buying cigarettes but not for voting. Of course, I heard that Americans under 18 would never try to illegally buy cigarettes so it would seem to be an unnecessary requirement.
  • Options

Dominion owns Fox via Blackrock

Have not watched a minute of Fox since they fired TC. I do miss Gutfeld.

Chadwick Moore has TC’s monologue that he was set to deliver on the Monday after he was fired, apparently some straight fire.
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,349
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    Point is, was there fraud in mail in voting, sure. But there has still been zero evidence of dominion changing a damn thing.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Goduckies said:

Point is, was there fraud in mail in voting, sure. But there has still been zero evidence of dominion changing a damn thing.

Agreed. But why lie about internet connections?
  • Options
    Fentanyl is popular and Biden is flooding the country with it. Might want to look into a lawsuit against SloJoe and the Mexican Cartels.
  • Options
    Bob_C said:

Goduckies said:

To sell a product?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

Goduckies said:

To sell a product?
    Maybe, yeah. Though an internet connection could be a feature to sell off of and not a bug.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Bob_C said:

Goduckies said:

It's more than the internet. It's offsite cloud storage in China and god know where else. Even if downloaded to flash drives the internal controls were nonexistent. Once vote totals are changed, no internal controls matching vote totals by precinct with votes cast. Then no ability to audit the electronic votes. Once totaled and stored you just get the same result if you electronically recount. The dem consultants, pre-Trump were concerned about the lack of controls and access. Then for some reason, they weren't.
  • Options

Bob_C said:

Goduckies said:

It's more than the internet. It's offsite cloud storage in China and god know where else. Even if downloaded to flash drives the internal controls were nonexistent. Once vote totals are changed, no internal controls matching vote totals by precinct with votes cast. Then no ability to audit the electronic votes. Once totaled and stored you just get the same result if you electronically recount. The dem consultants, pre-Trump were concerned about the lack of controls and access. Then for some reason, they weren't.
    Sounds like a bug became a feature.