Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,922
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    We are at the point where we are going to run out of other people's money. The debt trajectory is unsustainable. Either default now with debt at $31.5 trillion or borrow, according to the lying dementia patient, another $20 trillion over the next 10 years and then default. Clear solution is to keep open borders, be the world's welfare magnet and get Team America World's Police involved in eternal wars.

===========

The U.S. national debt has grown by $8.2 trillion since 2020 and is now $31.5 trillion. This is an average debt of $239,763 for every home in the nation.

Those figures don’t account for the government’s fiscal liabilities and unfunded obligations. When these are included—as government requires in the financial statements of publicly traded corporations—the total federal shortfall is $135 trillion. This is an average burden of more than $1 million per household.

In addition, Biden has proposed a budget framework that will allow the national debt to grow over the next decade by $19.8 trillion, according to his own administration’s projections.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,377
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The democrats and their media are using the 08 playbook. W was in his last days as president when the democrats voted a few trillion in bailouts

Trump was president when the covid trillions were voted. Then Biden rang up another trillion

So low info voters like H can be lied to that the democrats are fiscally responsible

McCarthy has a debt reduction plan on the table that Biden is already lying about

As long as young voters and bored housewives keep assuring us that nothing matters expect more of the same
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,939
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

The democrats and their media are using the 08 playbook. W was in his last days as president when the democrats voted a few trillion in bailouts

Trump was president when the covid trillions were voted. Then Biden rang up another trillion

So low info voters like H can be lied to that the democrats are fiscally responsible

McCarthy has a debt deficit reduction plan on the table that Biden is already lying about

As long as young voters and bored housewives keep assuring us that nothing matters expect more of the same

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,171
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I like to pretend not paying my bills is the responsible course. That’s what I like to pretend.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,939
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited May 2023
    HHusky said:

I like to pretend not paying my bills is the responsible course. That’s what I like to pretend.

I like to pretend that spending that hasn’t occurred yet is a bill.
  • Options

HHusky said:

If you can't pay your bills you should stop fucking spending

Don't even need to pretend

Democrats pay bills with a credit card. Fiscally responsible
    Besides, who cares what damage is done if you’re confident Biden will get the blame. I follow your reasoning.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,922
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Besides, who cares what damage is done if you’re confident Biden will get the blame. I follow your reasoning.
    Actually, some of us care more about country than party. None of you do. Like I said, dems' plan is open borders, the US as the world's welfare magnet, wasting money on teacher unions and eternal wars to benefit the MIC.
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Actually, some of us care more about country than party. None of you do. Like I said, dems' plan is open borders, the US as the world's welfare magnet, wasting money on teacher unions and eternal wars to benefit the MIC.
    Gasbag says we gotta default, ‘cuz liberals of course.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,859

HHusky said:

Paying bills with a credit card is fine if you get the airline points, double cash back and pay off the balance every month.

Buying a house on a credit card, not so smart.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Gaslight much? You vote for the morons who blame W and Trump for their spending and lie about the GOP wanting to kill grandma to cut spending

I want spending cut. And taxes. Cutting taxes increases revenue. Another thing your party lies about all the time

So in conclusion - fuck off
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Gasbag says we gotta default, ‘cuz liberals of course.
    I didn't see that in there. Just saw an accurate description of you
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Gaslight much? You vote for the morons who blame W and Trump for their spending and lie about the GOP wanting to kill grandma to cut spending

I want spending cut. And taxes. Cutting taxes increases revenue. Another thing your party lies about all the time

Obviously we need to cut taxes from very low to even lower. Whenever your household expenses grow, you should march right into the boss’s office and demand a pay cut.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Obviously we need to cut taxes from very low to even lower. Whenever your household expenses grow, you should march right into the boss’s office and demand a pay cut.
    Look the dumbass has another deflection
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Look the dumbass has another deflection
    Madam, the Laffer Curve requires you know where you are on the curve. Cutting marginal tax rates from a high of 37% will not increase tax revenues over what they would have been without a cut. Even the conservative economists concede that.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Yes taxes are low said no one ever

Remember the blue states crying like a bitch when Trump took their state income tax exemption away? I do. Remember who gave it back to them? I do

In your convoluted bullshit you admit that cutting to 37% raised revenue. No one is saying 0%

The overall tax burden is over 50%. Some call that low. Retards do that

Anyway cutting taxes raises revenue. I was right

Raising the capital gains over the rest of the world loses jobs and revenue. Guess what Biden wants to do? That's what you vote for
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    Can you find anyone who believes tax revenues would be lower if the marginal rate had remained at 39%? If you can, you should try to sell your Silicon Valley Bank stock to him pronto!

Btw, taxes are very low in this country. That’s been true for decades.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    We've already established that I'm right

Thanks for playing
  • Options

We've already established that I'm right

Thanks for playing

Always admire your willingness to declare victory. #AlternativeFacts!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Don't be a sore loser

Just keep being a loser