Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Dawgs guaranteed a spot in final game

2»

Comments

• Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,149
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

MelloDawg said:

Sources said:

Dawgs win that, easily.

I have vague recollection of a DJ article from Dawgman, many years ago, where he recounted a conversation with a Georgia fan. He told them UW is also called the “Dawgs,” the Georgia fan was pleasantly surprised.

Or it could have been Samek who wrote it….DJ is Samek?!?
    No, no, no. I was staying at the Ambassador Hotel in Amarillo, Texas, and I saw a bunch of football players in the lobby and I started talking to a guy who ended up being the athletic director of West Texas A&M. They were hosting recruits. I told him that I was from Seattle and somehow the fact we say "Dawgs" came up and he said he'd only heard that about Georgia.
    The fact I cared to access that memory in my brain space, albeit inaccurately, should have at least earned me an upvote.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,609
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

Sources said:

Dawgs win that, easily.

I have vague recollection of a DJ article from Dawgman, many years ago, where he recounted a conversation with a Georgia fan. He told them UW is also called the “Dawgs,” the Georgia fan was pleasantly surprised.

Or it could have been Samek who wrote it….DJ is Samek?!?
    No, no, no. I was staying at the Ambassador Hotel in Amarillo, Texas, and I saw a bunch of football players in the lobby and I started talking to a guy who ended up being the athletic director of West Texas A&M. They were hosting recruits. I told him that I was from Seattle and somehow the fact we say "Dawgs" came up and he said he'd only heard that about Georgia.
    The fact I cared to access that memory in my brain space, albeit inaccurately, should have at least earned me an upvote.
    Downvoted for caring about upvotes