Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,162
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited May 2023
    Unfuckingreal. But the all important housewives think he's a rapist so the her Dazzlers and never trumpers need more clASS.

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,693
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    She named her cat vagina
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,653
    Her accusation was based on an episode of Law and Order.

True story.

• 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    pawz said:
    Pick a date when you’re going to get over your ass hurt. You’ll feel better.
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:
    I don't know why you keep this insanity up. PAWZ doesn't give a shit about Trump or his feelings. If you don't understand people are already being lined up for the mostly peaceful trains to death, then get on already. You like DeSantis as do 100% of the conservatives on this bored. Some of us know we're in the fight already and prefer someone who hopefully wants revenge. There is no more time for civility.
    RoadTrip said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:
    I don't know why you keep this insanity up. PAWZ doesn't give a shit about Trump or his feelings. If you don't understand people are already being lined up for the mostly peaceful trains to death, then get on already. You like DeSantis as do 100% of the conservatives on this bored. Some of us know we're in the fight already and prefer someone who hopefully wants revenge. There is no more time for civility.
    You’re way too far down the rabbit hole. There is no Trump Revenge Tour. Just Trump 2.0 BS if he’s elected.
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:
    You’re way too far down the rabbit hole. There is no Trump Revenge Tour. Just Trump 2.0 BS if he’s elected.
    And if you get what you want, the cuntry gets compassionate conservatism 2.0. I want fists you want pillows. Good luck with the house bitches.
    RoadTrip said:

46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:
    And if you get what you want, the cuntry gets compassionate conservatism 2.0. I want fists you want pillows. Good luck with the house bitches.
    It’s laughable you think Trump 2.0 will be different.
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,301
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    RoadTrip said:

46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:
    What? DeSantis is actually more conservative than Trump.
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:
    It’s laughable you think Trump 2.0 will be different.
    Other than listening to Rhinos on appointments, I don't want him to be any different. I want to fuck China and the NATO countries again. I don't want the rest of the world to like us. I want them to fear us. I want the stock market to rise again. I want 4-5% economic growth. I want us to be energy independent. Most importantly, I want the deep state exposed, indicted and jailed. The only hope for this cuntry is that it gets burned to the ground.
    Founders Club
    Goduckies said:

RoadTrip said:

46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:
    What? DeSantis is actually more conservative than Trump.
    Not once have I ever written that I don't like DeSantis. I think he's great.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,653
    Some of us aren’t conservatives.

And Trump fits fine.