Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

63% Of Men Under 30 Are Single

Comments

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,794
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    A lot of sixes expect a handsome doctor who makes north of $250,000. Dumb internets simps and filters have ruined things.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,502
    Founders Club
    Find yourself a girl who likes girls
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,845
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Generally my son and daughter's friends are getting married in their early 30s. They are a smart and attractive group. There is one female friend of my daughter who will probably never get married. Can't keep the weight off and she is wicked smart. Any male that would be a catch has a choice of a more attractive female who has a better matched IQ. Then we have the lower tiered males that may have graduated from high school or even college but learned nothing, have no job skills and work ethic and are content to live in their parents basement and play video games. Toss in drugs and alcohol and you are on the highway to loserville.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,173
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    From personal experience young women these days are attracted to older real men like myself

Sadly I did get married lol

I'm not like Trump in that regard. I have a contract

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,794
    Founders Club
    I knew a stereotypical ditzy blonde from a few years ago. We sort of went out a couple tims, but I got busy and this other chick was all over me for six months. She was still about an 8 a few years ago. She's past 40 now and unfriended Bill, or made a new Fakebook account or something (beeotch) and I see that she's marrying this total loser couch surfer who's fat. It's at least her second marriage. It's not like she's my type, but she could probably do better. Some of these women are afraid of being alone and have no self esteem. It's now okay to be a "dog mom." Both of my female cousins married pretty well but aren't going to have kids, but they're "dog moms." It's the new career chick attitude. Being a traditional wife and mother is oppression and patriarchal, or something.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,110
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I have a contract

You should speak to some of the twice married, pro-birth Catholics on the bored.

There's a work around when it's their own choices that are involved.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,110
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

HHusky said:

I have a contract

You should speak to some of the twice married, pro-birth Catholics on the bored.

Shouldn't you be voting for drag queens in kindergarten and trannies in the government?

Fuck off with the prude shit Alice
    prude?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,653
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I have a contract

Shouldn't you be voting for drag queens in kindergarten and trannies in the government?

prude?
    Prude prune. Wrinkly old faggot!
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,755
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I have a contract

prude?
    Prude prune. Wrinkly old faggot!
    If you are suggesting HH is a founding member or the Lemon Party, I agree.

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,578
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I've tried to watch like 1 or 2 of her videos (spoiler alert: loafers are cool!) but I just end up staring at her boobs
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,548
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I knew a stereotypical ditzy blonde from a few years ago. We sort of went out a couple tims, but I got busy and this other chick was all over me for six months. She was still about an 8 a few years ago. She's past 40 now and unfriended Bill, or made a new Fakebook account or something (beeotch) and I see that she's marrying this total loser couch surfer who's fat. It's at least her second marriage. It's not like she's my type, but she could probably do better. Some of these women are afraid of being alone and have no self esteem. It's now okay to be a "dog mom." Both of my female cousins married pretty well but aren't going to have kids, but they're "dog moms." It's the new career chick attitude. Being a traditional wife and mother is oppression and patriarchal, or something.

“Beeotch”?

😂JFC
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,845
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

They really are the worst people ever.
    Just be thankful that AOC isn't celebrating Mother's Day as a mother.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,502
    Founders Club

Most chicks are fat, most dudes are losers, and everything costs too much. It ain't that hard to see why this is the case

Just because your fat ass can only pork fatties doesnt mean all women are fat, hombre

Hth
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,449
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Most chicks are fat, most dudes are losers, and everything costs too much. It ain't that hard to see why this is the case

Just because your fat ass can only pork fatties doesnt mean all women are fat, hombre

Hth
    There are plenty of nice women under 30.

Men under 30 are sensitive retards that don't work hard and who can count their blowjob experiences on one hand. From women, on one pinky.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,556
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    edited May 2023
    AI chat bots will fix this. Meaning 90% of men will be single.