Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Smalls thrilled to be at CU

2»

Comments

• dtddtd Member Posts: 4,625 Standard Supporter
    edited May 2023
    haie said:

dtd said:

haie said:

dtd said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Two faces.

Deion, Sand(ers) trap!

Smalls, I'll take my Mulligan.

Speak English, you old dumb fucktard.
    He's not old.
    Christ. You fags are pathetic.
    JFC how dumb are you to not get the joke? The irony of you being BY FAR the most pathetic poaster here is staggering.
    What joke?

Sorry if I didn't live on Dawgman or DuckRape for 20+ years you fucking life loser.
    jesus_fucking_christ I have to explain this? @RaceBannon pls halp?

If you call me short fat and stupid, and I say "I'm not short" I'm admiting I'm fat and stupid. Holy fuck. Is this real life? You are so obsessed with Oregon it's insane.
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 4,625 Standard Supporter
    edited May 2023
    haie said:

dtd said:

haie said:

dtd said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Two faces.

Deion, Sand(ers) trap!

He's not old.
    JFC how dumb are you to not get the joke? The irony of you being BY FAR the most pathetic poaster here is staggering.
    What joke?

Sorry if I didn't live on Dawgman or DuckRape for 20+ years you fucking life loser.
    If you say I'm fat, dumb and poor, and I say "I'm not fat", I'm admiting I'm dumb and poor. You have ZERO sense of nuance, you have zero critical thinking ability, you are fucking sad sack pathetic. Try a LOT less, and you'll have more success, because you absolutely fucking suck at what you do. You need the_most_simple things explained to you.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,684 Swaye's Wigwam
    dtd said:

haie said:

dtd said:

haie said:

dtd said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Two faces.

Deion, Sand(ers) trap!

He's not old.
    What joke?

If you say I'm fat, dumb and poor, and I say "I'm not fat", I'm admiting I'm dumb and poor. You have ZERO sense of nuance, you have zero critical thinking ability, you are fucking sad sack pathetic. Try a LOT less, and you'll have more success, because you absolutely fucking suck at what you do. You need the_most_simple things explained to you.
    Try a third time. Last two efforts were nonsensical.
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,202
    haie said:

dtd said:

haie said:

dtd said:

haie said:

dtd said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Two faces.

Deion, Sand(ers) trap!

He's not old.
    What joke?

Try again. All 3200 efforts except for two were nonsensical.