Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PBD offers Tucker $100,000,000

2»

Comments

• 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    MelloDawg said:

pawz said:

MelloDawg said:

46XiJCAB said:

Leftists were celebrating Tucker departing Fox. They actually think Fox is it and if you’re not on Fox you’re not going to be heard. Fucking Morons.

If a right wing talking head goes to an equally right wing but also more obscure media outlet, will he make a sound?
    Wooooooooooooooosh

Tucker's 80M views will go where ever he goes. Hope this helps.

I’m not sure what the point was to begin with. People who align with Tucker’s “views” will follow him. Anywhere he goes will be objectively less mainstream than Fox. No one thinks he’s gone.
    Good grief everybody celebrating his departure from Fox thinks he’s gone.

Watch the same idiots obsessing over his every word, do the exact same thing when he’s back no matter where it is.

Do you think media matters will now ignore him? Do you think CNN will too? Do you believe all of those who made a living attacking him will suddenly focus elsewhere?
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,526 Standard Supporter
    MelloDawg said:

pawz said:

MelloDawg said:

46XiJCAB said:

Leftists were celebrating Tucker departing Fox. They actually think Fox is it and if you’re not on Fox you’re not going to be heard. Fucking Morons.

If a right wing talking head goes to an equally right wing but also more obscure media outlet, will he make a sound?
    Wooooooooooooooosh

I’m not sure what the point was to begin with. People who align with Tucker’s “views” will follow him. Anywhere he goes will be objectively less mainstream than Fox. No one thinks he’s gone.
    He's in your head, shill.

• pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,904 Founders Club
    MelloDawg said:

pawz said:

MelloDawg said:

46XiJCAB said:

You're better than this bruh
    Citation needed.

I witnessed his work on Facebook and the old Seattle Times comment section
    That was then. Like the rest of the leftist maroons, Trump broke his brain.

I’d have to be a leftist before I can be included with them.
    No matter what you tell yourself in that pea brain of yours, actions speak louder than words.

• RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,638 Founders Club
    jecornel said:

Um, him actually doing a podcast versus a nightly fox show will draw a massively large audience and not just conservatives. Give me a break. You think the 10 to 20 million people listening to rogan are far right nuts which Rogan is labeled as?

Mello serves the government and doesn't understand the market approach to growth. Media consumption is changing rapidly and while Fox destroys CNN and MSLSD on a daily basis it too will continue to ignore reality as their market looks for alternatives.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,154
    MelloDawg said:

pawz said:

MelloDawg said:

46XiJCAB said:

Wooooooooooooooosh

https://www.youtube.com/@VALUETAINMENT

More followers than Tucker pulled in as viewers while on Fox.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter
    RoadTrip said:

MelloDawg said:

pawz said:

MelloDawg said:

46XiJCAB said:

Wooooooooooooooosh

Your public school education betrays you and demonstrates just how dumb you really are. Ending sentences with prepositions means you have a 7th or 8th grade understanding of grammar.
    To be fair, I've forgotten nearly every grammar rule I ever learned in private school.

And I probably couldn't diagram a sentence if I tried.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter
    jecornel said:

Um, him actually doing a podcast versus a nightly fox show will draw a massively large audience and not just conservatives. Give me a break. You think the 10 to 20 million people listening to rogan are far right nuts which Rogan is labeled as?

The popularity of podcasts has a lot to do with people being able to absorb information without having to sit on the couch and watch TV.

The productive types among Tucker's viewers will happily embrace the freedom and increased productivity of hearing him on a pod vs the TV.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,367 Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

MelloDawg said:

pawz said:

MelloDawg said:

46XiJCAB said:

Wooooooooooooooosh

Good grief everybody celebrating his departure from Fox thinks he’s gone.

Watch the same idiots obsessing over his every word, do the exact same thing when he’s back no matter where it is.

Do you think media matters will now ignore him? Do you think CNN will too? Do you believe all of those who made a living attacking him will suddenly focus elsewhere?
    He might be gone until after the 2024 election. It depends on the legalities of his contract for which he's still getting paid
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,520 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2023
    jecornel said:

But largely conservatives.

Are you arguing he’ll be able to “red pill” moderates more effectively this way? Do you feel there are enough moderates willing to give him a chance and won’t dismiss him as overly partisan? Some valid questions.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,008 Standard Supporter
    MelloDawg said:

jecornel said:

The popularity of podcasts has a lot to do with people being able to absorb information without having to sit on the couch and watch TV.

The productive types among Tucker's viewers will happily embrace the freedom and increased productivity of hearing him on a pod vs the TV.
    jecornel said:

But largely conservatives.

Are you arguing he’ll be able to “red pill” moderates more effectively this way? Do you feel there are enough moderates willing to give him a chance and won’t dismiss him as overly partisan? Some valid questions.
    You need to scare "moderates" because they are inherently mentally weak. Tucker does a lot of real crime against Asians and whites. He does a lot on open borders. When Abbott sends a bus load of illegals to Martha's Vineyard, that's effective. Tucker was all over that. Sending them to NYC has their mayor screaming in pain. A valid question would be on what major issues do you disagree with Tucker on? You have been asked dozens of times but like I said, you are mentally weak and a moral coward and a grifter. Congrats.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club

MelloDawg said:

46XiJCAB said:

Citation needed.

Mello is OG

Simple fact

And while I think he's sincere in being a leftist errrr centrist he's also a troll like most of us

We discuss serious issues here in a fairly serious manner but it shouldn't be taken overly seriously

PGOS and I enjoy giving each other shit and he knows I'm right anyway.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,008 Standard Supporter
    Tucker did have a big audience in the targeted market group. Fox News apparently, like Bud Lite, thinks that pissing off your targeted market group is worth it for virtue signaling.

https://ace.mu.nu/

The leaks are pathetic and help Tucker

The same crowd that wants drag queens in kindergarten feign moral outrage at some hot mic jokes

People forget that grab her by the pussy was a joke because it was never quoted in context

Same shit different day
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,638 Founders Club

Tucker did have a big audience in the targeted market group. Fox News apparently, like Bud Lite, thinks that pissing off your targeted market group is worth it for virtue signaling.

https://ace.mu.nu/

Yeah, that'll make the kids come back. I only watch Fox for business now. I tried to watch MSLSD for business but that fraud Jim Cramer is on. That guy needs the shit beat of him.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,520 Swaye's Wigwam

MelloDawg said:

46XiJCAB said:

Citation needed.

Mello is OG

Simple fact

And while I think he's sincere in being a leftist errrr centrist he's also a troll like most of us

We discuss serious issues here in a fairly serious manner but it shouldn't be taken overly seriously

I’ve never liked HHB on HHB virtual violence, so my poasts here cause me great internal strife that I life with daily. You get it though.

Duck fans though, different story….am I right?
    MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

46XiJCAB said:

Citation needed.

Mello is OG

Simple fact

I’ve never liked HHB on HHB virtual violence, so my poasts here cause me great internal strife that I life with daily. You get it though.

I separate football and politics. On the football board ducks are fair game. I go way back with some of the ducks here.

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

46XiJCAB said:

Citation needed.

Mello is OG

Simple fact

I separate football and politics. On the football board ducks are fair game. I go way back with some of the ducks here.

Football board?
  • trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042

MelloDawg said:

46XiJCAB said:

Citation needed.

Mello is OG

Simple fact

Mello never discusses “serious issues.” . . . Ever.