Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Pm to CoronaBruin

2»

Comments

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,260
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    I was in Quebec City the day it was announced that Les Nordiques were moving to Colorado. People were literally sobbing on the sidewalks. It cast a pall upon the city. I spent the evening at a bar called Le Cactus

Cool story bruh
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,008
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I wouldn’t call it an ass kicking when we outshot you and the winning goal was a fortunate bounce off a defender. Just be happy about getting the puck luck and enjoy your 2nd round participation trophy ya fuckin doog.

We played the entire year without our captain and had more games missed through injury than any team in the league. Still came back to win the division and still defending champs. We will be back competing for a ring next year and I guarantee the kraken won’t be.

All in all, I’ve seen my team go 3-0 in the finals in my lifetime and our championship window is still wide open. Not feeling too bad, especially knowing we weren’t winning this year anyways.

My Blackhawks >>> PurpleJCoronaBruins Avs

Nah I don’t agree with that. Yeah Kane/Toews won 3 titles but that was following a 50 year drought. They sucked for a long time.

• Options
    coronabruincoronabruin Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,478
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I was in Quebec City the day it was announced that Les Nordiques were moving to Colorado. People were literally sobbing on the sidewalks. It cast a pall upon the city. I spent the evening at a bar called Le Cactus

Cool story bruh

I used to mispronounce the name when I was small. Nord ee Q’s. Also, since when are there cacti in Quebec?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

I wouldn’t call it an ass kicking when we outshot you and the winning goal was a fortunate bounce off a defender. Just be happy about getting the puck luck and enjoy your 2nd round participation trophy ya fuckin doog.

We played the entire year without our captain and had more games missed through injury than any team in the league. Still came back to win the division and still defending champs. We will be back competing for a ring next year and I guarantee the kraken won’t be.

All in all, I’ve seen my team go 3-0 in the finals in my lifetime and our championship window is still wide open. Not feeling too bad, especially knowing we weren’t winning this year anyways.

My Blackhawks >>> PurpleJCoronaBruins Avs

Nah I don’t agree with that. Yeah Kane/Toews won 3 titles but that was following a 50 year drought. They sucked for a long time.

Sorry dude. Gotta put an asterisk on those original six championships. Same number of rings in my lifetime as #myAvs
  • Options
    Founders Club

Cool story bruh

I used to mispronounce the name when I was small. Nord ee Q’s. Also, since when are there cacti in Quebec?
    It's still there

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,613
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Embarassing
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Embarassing
    I’m not embarrassed. Tell me more about your vast experience with being the defending champs. Then kiss rings bitch.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,050
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Cool story bruh

DRIKIG Le Coca Cola @DerekJohnson ?
  • Options
    Founders Club

Cool story bruh

DRIKIG Le Coca Cola @DerekJohnson ?
    Mais oui, mon vieux