Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Chris Caple was on 1080 the fan a few weeks ago

13»

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,801
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    doogville said:

doogville said:

It’s still a big area of concern. Muhammad has been incredibly underwhelming.

He’s also matching up on an island with a top 10 nfl draft talent every day in practice. I’d take
    it with a grain of salt.
    I bought into that all-conference hype, too. But he looks like a JAG. Wasn’t just Rome exposing him. He’s a midget and gets dinged up a lot. The JUCO transfer looks much better.
    Jabbar played well in the spring game sans the PI where he got beat by Denzel on a double move. He kept everything in front, had a PBU, and didn't miss tackles.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,994
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Hampton gave up a huge TD against Oregon and gave up a stupid penalty on 3rd down against UCLA. That is about all he did all fucking year.

He sucks until proven otherwise. Turner is MUCH better and the defense didnt lose when he was on the field.

Id love it if Hampton plays like he looks, but the dude doesnt even do anything in run support to date. Powell hits harder than him.

They had a 220 pound big nickel playing outside shade on Oregon's deep threat with no middle third safety. 99% of DBs would get cooked on that simply because of leverage.

Video proof:
    Every time you show a clip of our secondary last year i am more pissed. Our coaches are in way over their head until proven otherwise.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,801
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited May 2023

Hampton gave up a huge TD against Oregon and gave up a stupid penalty on 3rd down against UCLA. That is about all he did all fucking year.

He sucks until proven otherwise. Turner is MUCH better and the defense didnt lose when he was on the field.

Id love it if Hampton plays like he looks, but the dude doesnt even do anything in run support to date. Powell hits harder than him.

They had a 220 pound big nickel playing outside shade on Oregon's deep threat with no middle third safety. 99% of DBs would get cooked on that simply because of leverage.

Video proof:
    Every time you show a clip of our secondary last year i am more pissed. Our coaches are in way over their head until proven otherwise.
    Morrell is terrible defensive coordinator. They have enough talent now on defense to overcome some of it. But it will still be rough at times.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,663
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Video proof:
    It's funny because our previous scheme didn't need amazing corners, outside of open field tackling. Those guys graduated and now this scheme needs absolutely nails corners for coverage.

I dunno. The defense improved overall last year but they need to get some coffee cups to people. Apparently Muhammed was all they thought they needed? We'll see.

That Molden kid. His brother should tell him to go play for UW. His Mom loved UW. Fuck the dad.