Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Open warning to "HeretoBeatMyChest"

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,513 Founders Club
If you've come over here to stomp your feet, you won't last long

Comments

• TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    Next time there won't be a warning, you'll just be gone.
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,170
    That being said, this free beer sucks and I could stand to have a little piss for flavoring.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,513 Founders Club
    Mad_Son said:

That being said, this free beer sucks and I could stand to have a little piss for flavoring.

Please stick to the script
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    I think I'd last longer here than at Dawgman. What do you think?
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    do we need to do this in the middle of the store?
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186

Send us (i.e. DJ) your $120 a year and that just might be the case.

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Next time there won't be a warning, you'll just be gone.

Bananasandblondes? True?

Did you get into trouble?

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    we don't pull our pud's out here. Out here you guys, we don't creepily pick up on dub-pub bartenders out here. I'm 5-7, 129lbs and I wear skinny jeans out here and dont question my opinion out here or illl ban you. I'm a faggot and proud out here.

Show your ass in public Grinolds so I can kick it you little soount!
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,127
    Kim does not want anyone beating their chest on his site. It distracts him while he's beating his meat

...usually to the height/weight measurements of 16-18 year old boys
    Hopefully somebody's girlfriend drags you out of your faggy Prius Kimmy, and drags you and your skinny jeans over the pavement at Danny's pub (call it what u want). . People out here would love to go to Danny's Pub, and watch a Husky game, but they can't stand to be around you you little f*****. Now go back to dawgman and ruin the message boards some more
    quit "the middle
    Meek said:

of the store" bullshit. Grow the fuck up and post something worthwhile Meek. You're as bad as Kimmy. The huskies are an American football team that plays football at a new stadium in Seattle, WA...
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

quit "the middle

Meek said:

of the store" bullshit. Grow the fuck up and post something worthwhile Meek. You're as bad as Kimmy. The huskies are an American football team that plays football at a new stadium in Seattle, WA...
    Solid Poast.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,513 Founders Club

quit "the middle

Meek said:

I laughed at Meek's poast.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Hopefully somebody's girlfriend drags you out of your faggy Prius Kimmy, and drags you and your skinny jeans over the pavement at Danny's pub (call it what u want). . People out here would love to go to Danny's Pub, and watch a Husky game, but they can't stand to be around you you little f*****. Now go back to dawgman and ruin the message boards some more

This is what Kim would call punching a hole through the keyboard.

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited June 2013

we don't pull our pud's out here. Out here you guys, we don't creepily pick up on dub-pub bartenders out here. I'm 5-7, 129lbs and I wear skinny jeans out here and dont question my opinion out here or illl ban you. I'm a faggot and proud out here.

Buy some Husky Basketball tickets and go by the court before the game. Grinolds will be snapping photos. You can't miss him. Please bring a friend or companion to record the showdown so there is proof of a Steelheader vs. Kimmy showdown. This bit has the potential to be classic.
  • CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,477 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2013

Buy some Husky Basketball tickets and go by the court before the game. Grinolds will be snapping photos. You can't miss him. Please bring a friend or companion to record the showdown so there is proof of a Steelheader vs. Kimmy showdown. This bit has the potential to be classic.
    He doesn't have the balls to confront Kim. If he did, there would have already been a throw down at the 7-11 on Aurora in the U District.
  • DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    I don't think either participant in that particular contest actually has balls.

He doesn't have the balls to confront Kim. If he did, there would have already been a throw down at the 7-11 on Aurora in the U District.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Send us (i.e. DJ) your $120 a year and that just might be the case.

Where's my $20 commission?