Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I didn’t think he had it in him but Lanning has Oregon in the top 5

2»

Comments

• dtddtd Member Posts: 3,996
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

dtd said:

When you're repoasting haie you may wish to rethink life decisions, and @dnc is one of the good ones.

What_the_fuck does any of this mean or matter? Not a goddamn thing. Win sportsball games! Dumb cunts on the internet will say anything and pretend their sentiment matters.

It reminds me of when all my fellow quooks would rage against me for suggesting we? move on from the fucking shit ass staff that had been there for 45 years. "But continuity". Shut the fuck up. Allowalloti should have been tarmac'd in 2004. John Neal had 4 future NFL players in the secondary and gave up 486 passing yards per game.

The analogy here is that while continuity only matters if it matters, the same goes for Oregon replacing a bunch of shitty? players with better? players. Sir Mells? FYFMFE.

If anything(WARNING QUOOK INCOMING) you dumbfuck doogs should be pissing your hairy legs that a team you? beat(with a historically bad FOR OREGON defense) because their QB rolled his ankle(or whatever I didn't watch the gayme because I knew you? were going to win) still won 10 games and beat the future #1 NFL draft pick in their bowel game just shit canned 32 fucking players to get better because Coke Boy cares about winning.

Our? coach is white @Swaye, your coach is fat Jeff Tedford. Take your pick.

/quook

If it goes well for Lanning then obviously I was just trolling. If it doesn’t go well this rant will be an epic copypasta.

EWIWBI
    Drunk poasting rules!
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,348
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dtd said:

haie said:

dtd said:

When you're repoasting haie you may wish to rethink life decisions, and @dnc is one of the good ones.

What_the_fuck does any of this mean or matter? Not a goddamn thing. Win sportsball games! Dumb cunts on the internet will say anything and pretend their sentiment matters.

It reminds me of when all my fellow quooks would rage against me for suggesting we? move on from the fucking shit ass staff that had been there for 45 years. "But continuity". Shut the fuck up. Allowalloti should have been tarmac'd in 2004. John Neal had 4 future NFL players in the secondary and gave up 486 passing yards per game.

The analogy here is that while continuity only matters if it matters, the same goes for Oregon replacing a bunch of shitty? players with better? players. Sir Mells? FYFMFE.

If anything(WARNING QUOOK INCOMING) you dumbfuck doogs should be pissing your hairy legs that a team you? beat(with a historically bad FOR OREGON defense) because their QB rolled his ankle(or whatever I didn't watch the gayme because I knew you? were going to win) still won 10 games and beat the future #1 NFL draft pick in their bowel game just shit canned 32 fucking players to get better because Coke Boy cares about winning.

/quook

What a pathetic attempt at trying to pretend that you're some kind of 'half brain' duck fan.

Not that I wasted time reading any of it.

Christ.
    I am more half brain than you will ever be, little boy. You are, in fact, the thing the movement was created to rage against. The fact that you don't understand that is beyond damning.
    Most of your posts on the main board is just butthurt stuff because someone said something bad about Phil's wrinkly balls.
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 3,996
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

dtd said:

haie said:

dtd said:

/quook

What a pathetic attempt at trying to pretend that you're some kind of 'half brain' duck fan.

Christ.
    I am more half brain than you will ever be, little boy. You are, in fact, the thing the movement was created to rage against. The fact that you don't understand that is beyond damning.
    Most of your posts on the main board is just butthurt stuff because someone said something bad about Phil's wrinkly balls.
    What? Show me one post about Phil Knight?
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,348
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dtd said:

haie said:

dtd said:

haie said:

dtd said:

/quook

Christ.
    What? Show me one post about Phil Knight?
    JFC.