Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I didn’t think he had it in him but Lanning has Oregon in the top 5

Comments

• 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I was hoping for more but there’s still time to move up.

Fingers crossed.

46XiJCAB said:

I was hoping for more but there’s still time to move up.

Fingers crossed.

4 and 5 stars who ATTENDED THE SPRING GAME

Lannbo is over his head. Way over
    3 point uw win.

Clearly.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,705
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Believe it or not, this is actually a top 10 list on which I wanted to see Miami. 22 is just a start.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,706
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,394
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Dennis Dodd must be a B1G honk but UW numero 5. National brand

It's a shame that the ongoing TV rights kerfuffle has overshadowed what should be a strong Pac-12 season on the field. Pencil in the Huskies as the league champions for now. Michael Penix Jr. is going to be a lot of folks' Heisman favorite (myself included0. He has a stout defense to play behind in Kalen DeBoer's second season. Edge rushers Bralen Trice and Zion Tupuola-Feti combined for 13.5 sacks. Way-too-early ranking: 5
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,706
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Stout UW defense = Sark best playcaller in America

These guys know less than we do

Seems like DD has been reading DR. I’ve said more times than I can count.

Enjoy 2023!

dnc said:
    Oregon up to 3rd with 31 transfers now

CU jumped from 42 to 56
    Addition by subtraction. Especially on defense.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    edited May 2023
    46XiJCAB said:

Enjoy 2023!
    Yes but unlike you Dodd isn't foolish enough to mean it as a backhanded compliment.
    dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

Enjoy 2023!
    Yes but unlike you Dodd isn't foolish enough to mean it as a backhanded compliment.
    I hand out uw compliments here in the same manner that uw fans hand out compliments to Oregon.

It’s a compliment nonetheless. Run with it.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

Enjoy 2023!
    I hand out uw compliments here in the same manner that uw fans hand out compliments to Oregon.

It’s a compliment nonetheless. Run with it.
    Jesus.
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 3,996
    Standard Supporter
    edited May 2023
    When you're repoasting haie you may wish to rethink life decisions, and @dnc is one of the good ones.

What_the_fuck does any of this mean or matter? Not a goddamn thing. Win sportsball games! Dumb cunts on the internet will say anything and pretend their sentiment matters.

It reminds me of when all my fellow quooks would rage against me for suggesting we? move on from the fucking shit ass staff that had been there for 45 years. "But continuity". Shut the fuck up. Allowalloti should have been tarmac'd in 2004. John Neal had 4 future NFL players in the secondary and gave up 486 passing yards per game.

The analogy here is that while continuity only matters if it matters, the same goes for Oregon replacing a bunch of shitty? players with better? players. Sir Mells? FYFMFE.

If anything(WARNING QUOOK INCOMING) you dumbfuck doogs should be pissing your hairy legs that a team you? beat(with a historically bad FOR OREGON defense) because their QB rolled his ankle(or whatever I didn't watch the gayme because I knew you? were going to win) still won 10 games and beat the future #1 NFL draft pick in their bowel game just shit canned 32 fucking players to get better because Coke Boy cares about winning.

Our? coach is white @Swaye, your coach is fat Jeff Tedford. Take your pick.

/quook
    dtd said:

When you're repoasting haie you may wish to rethink life decisions, and @dnc is one of the good ones.

What_the_fuck does any of this mean or matter? Not a goddamn thing. Win sportsball games! Dumb cunts on the internet will say anything and pretend their sentiment matters.

It reminds me of when all my fellow quooks would rage against me for suggesting we? move on from the fucking shit ass staff that had been there for 45 years. "But continuity". Shut the fuck up. Allowalloti should have been tarmac'd in 2004. John Neal had 4 future NFL players in the secondary and gave up 486 passing yards per game.

The analogy here is that while continuity only matters if it matters, the same goes for Oregon replacing a bunch of shitty? players with better? players. Sir Mells? FYFMFE.

If anything(WARNING QUOOK INCOMING) you dumbfuck doogs should be pissing your hairy legs that a team you? beat(with a historically bad FOR OREGON defense) because their QB rolled his ankle(or whatever I didn't watch the gayme because I knew you? were going to win) still won 10 games and beat the future #1 NFL draft pick in their bowel game just shit canned 32 fucking players to get better because Coke Boy cares about winning.

/quook

I’ll try to do better dtd. I was right there with you on getting rid of the deadwood on the old Oregon staffs and Keg Boy parting company with players he spent a year evaluating.

John Neal, FFS. 4 NFLers he made look like crap.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    dtd said:

/quook

If it goes well for Lanning then obviously I was just trolling. If it doesn’t go well this rant will be an epic copypasta.

EWIWBI

Apparently n
    dnc said:
    Unfortunately Oregon will not surpass CU. I believe their record will stand for a long time.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dtd said:

/quook

What a pathetic attempt at trying to pretend that you're some kind of 'half brain' duck fan.

Not that I wasted time reading any of it.

Christ.
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 3,996
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

dtd said:

/quook

What a pathetic attempt at trying to pretend that you're some kind of 'half brain' duck fan.

Not that I wasted time reading any of it.

Christ.
    I am more half brain than you will ever be, little boy. You are, in fact, the thing the movement was created to rage against. The fact that you don't understand that is beyond damning.
    Read the room I’m hearing.