Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

ESPN reportedly predicts UW to finish 8-4 this season

2»

Comments

• chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,968 Swaye's Wigwam

Edge was always extremely competent

Outside of Trice it wasn’t really special last year IMO. ZTF was okay. I guess you could say competent, but durfee really makes it a genuinely good group.

Martin was as good as Trice. He didn't have as many sacks but he was a consistent force. The D would've taken a huge step back without him.
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,827 Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

Outside of Trice it wasn’t really special last year IMO. ZTF was okay. I guess you could say competent, but durfee really makes it a genuinely good group.

Martin was as good as Trice. He didn't have as many sacks but he was a consistent force. The D would've taken a huge step back without him.
    Well, it couldn't have taken too big a step back. It was pretty much up against the edge of the cliff already.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,644
    FPI is shit and you’re all fags
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,656 Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

FPI is shit and you’re all fags

Anything that takes into account 2021 UW into how 2023 UW will do given all the changes, is fucking retarded.

It was brought up about that and the response was your typical "yeah but still" shit.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,968 Swaye's Wigwam
    TheHB said:

chuck said:

Well, it couldn't have taken too big a step back. It was pretty much up against the edge of the cliff already.
    Well if we? didn't get a lot of pressure the defense would've...well... yeah nevermind. You're right.
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,484 Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

If we have someone step in this year and be as good as Martin was I will be thrilled. One of the more underated players last year