Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Dwag fans attending a spring game?

Comments

• SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    edited April 2023

nobody cares, you root for a shit program. One of your best players transferred to UW.

Well, OK. That will get us closer. ..🤨

Already told you Leach, according to Dillon, called him soft.
    dnc said:

SECDAWG said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

The SEC chant/SEC loyalty is the biggest cuck shit I've ever seen.

The only thing lamer would be still celebrating a bullshit treasonous cuntry that existed four whole years before getting ass blasted into bolivian a century and a half ago.

glad you came around ;)
    I’ve hated the SEC for 15 years. I respect them but hate them. Especially the conference loyalty cuckshit.

They?re good though, don’t twist.
    Was hard living in or around Oxford, ehhh?

Heh. Shit. Bet they glad ya ass is gone or don’t pipe that shit off all the same. Puh.

The “cuck loyalty” shit, I mean. Don’t twist.
    I

HAVEN'T MOVED!
    Well ya ass needs to, with yer Fukn attitude. You know how we work. Sorry you hate it.
    SECDAWG said:

nobody cares, you root for a shit program. One of your best players transferred to UW.

Well, OK. That will get us closer. ..🤨

Already told you Leach, according to Dillon, called him soft.
    In a statement posted to Johnson's Twitter account, he thanked his family and friends for their support and Mississippi State's players, trainers and fans, whom he credited for helping him build character and skills.

"With that being said, since I am not very tough, and Leach is glad I am leaving, I will be entering my name into the transfer portal with the hopes of finding a more fit playing environment for me," Johnson wrote.

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/35207429/mississippi-state-dillon-johnson-jabs-mike-leach-says-enter-transfer-portal?platform=amp
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,700 Founders Club
    SECDAWG said:

dnc said:

SECDAWG said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

The only thing lamer would be still celebrating a bullshit treasonous cuntry that existed four whole years before getting ass blasted into bolivian a century and a half ago.

glad you came around ;)
    I’ve hated the SEC for 15 years. I respect them but hate them. Especially the conference loyalty cuckshit.

Heh. Shit. Bet they glad ya ass is gone or don’t pipe that shit off all the same. Puh.

I

HAVEN'T MOVED!
    Well ya ass needs to, with yer Fukn attitude. You know how we work. Sorry you hate it.
    You seem upset.
    dnc said:

SECDAWG said:

dnc said:

SECDAWG said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

glad you came around ;)

I

HAVEN'T MOVED!
    I enjoy where I live. Local SEC cucks chanting when a Alabama or Georgia that plungers their sorry team every year wins the natty like it is somehow good news for them is funny as hell. I'm not above cheap entertainment.
    Kewl. It ain’t just “local”..

You are aware Ole Miss won a NCS last year, ehh? You don’t think GA or Bammer fans weren’t pulling for em???

SECDAWG said:

dnc said:

SECDAWG said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

glad you came around ;)

I

HAVEN'T MOVED!
    You seem upset.
    Not at all, pod.
    dnc said:

SECDAWG said:

dnc said:

SECDAWG said:

dnc said:

SECDAWG said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

glad you came around ;)

I

HAVEN'T MOVED!
    I enjoy where I live. Local SEC cucks chanting when a Alabama or Georgia that plungers their sorry team every year wins the natty like it is somehow good news for them is funny as hell. I'm not above cheap entertainment.

You are aware Ole Miss won a NCS last year, ehh? You don’t think GA or Bammer fans weren’t pulling for em???
    When you have to pivot to college baseball you have already lost the argument.
    Neh, not in this league. How long you lived here?? Baseball is big around here, football is King.

However, that’s not the point. It wouldn’t matter if it was basket weaving.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    SECDAWG said:

dnc said:

SECDAWG said:

dnc said:

SECDAWG said:

dnc said:

SECDAWG said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

glad you came around ;)

I

HAVEN'T MOVED!

Neh, not in this league. How long you lived here?? Baseball is big around here, football is King.

I've lived here long enough to know the SEC cares about beisbol.

But don't get it twisted, it's not now, nor will it ever be, real life like football.
    I seriously don’t know how you can function in that area with the animosity concerning this hatred of the south, the SEC and our comradery. I really don’t.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    SECDAWG said:

I seriously don’t know how you can function in that area with the animosity concerning this hatred of the south, the SEC and our comradery. I really don’t.

I don't hate the south. The south has plenty of strengths: music, food, underrated diversity, politics I hate less than most other parts of the cuntry.

Hating the confederacy and SEC bottom dwellers bassackwards worship of their conference overlords is not the same as hating the south.
    edited April 2023
    dnc said:

SECDAWG said:

dnc said:

SECDAWG said:

dnc said:

SECDAWG said:

dnc said:

SECDAWG said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

glad you came around ;)

I

HAVEN'T MOVED!

I've lived here long enough to know the SEC cares about beisbol.

But don't get it twisted, it's not now, nor will it ever be, real life like football.
    Never said it was. It’s big, however. And Oxford won a NCS last year, your area. And MS ST year before. That ain’t slouching. Vandy(whose nothing in football) as well, FL, LSU…and has 4 teams out of the top 5 now. Trust me, beisbol is pretty big. About every kid around here travels and plays. Football is King. That won’t ever change. And everyone knows it, ain’t gotta tell me that, I played several years in it. And beisbol.
    edited April 2023
    dnc said:

SECDAWG said:

I don't hate the south. The south has plenty of strengths: music, food, underrated diversity, politics I hate less than most other parts of the cuntry.

Hating the confederacy and SEC bottom dwellers bassackwards worship of their conference overlords is not the same as hating the south.
    Your attitude says different. Why hate the “confederacy”? That a thing? Bottom dwellers? Who that be? From this state? Two teams won a NCS in beisbol for this conference. They’re competitive in football, which I said and agree, football is ultimately King.

A little undermined smirk, however, when mentioning the “south” or dare say, “confederacy”…

You live in a good neighborhood around Oxford and walk around with a scrowl on your face when you see a southern emblem?

Total fraud.

NCS

National Champion Ship

Got it pods?

Ultimate contributor, ehhh?
    edited April 2023
    dnc said:

SECDAWG said:

dnc said:

SECDAWG said:

Your attitude says different. Why hate the “confederacy”? That a thing? Bottom dwellers? Who that be? From this state? Two teams won a NCS in beisbol for this conference. They’re competitive in football, which I said and agree, football is ultimately King.

A little undermined smirk, however, when mentioning the “south” or dare say, “confederacy”…

You live in a good neighborhood around Oxford and walk around with a scrowl on your face when you see a southern emblem?
    I don't live all that close to Oxford. Northwest corner of the state.

The Confederacy was pure evil. There is much redeemable about the south, zero redeem about about the Confederacy. Read the founding documents and spare me the lost cause propaganda.

Thankfully the state finally took the treason flag out of the state flag. Long ways to go but things are getting better.

The Confederacy also lost. Celebrating it is ignorant at best, perpetuating evil at worst.

Losers lose.
    Olive Branch??

All I see here is “confederacy this” “bad south”
    That, “ms sucks and pulled this Fuckstick thing”..that, “flag treason” that…

Give us/me a break, mr. Reparation guysm. Fk. How Fukn sad you are.

It’s not hard to pull up stakes and carry that shit somewhere else. Bet you don’t say this kinda shit to your neighbors and coworkers.