Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Dwag fans attending a spring game?

Comments

• SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    edited April 2023
    “Scared”…meh, talking to an SEC guysm. Scared is nowhere in my vocabulary. Not even from simple schools here like USM, much less teams that would thump yalls ass…

The B1G ain’t shit. Minnow who?? Fk

I explained this foreign concept.

There is no fear, or reservations, or anything, from any school out of the South. Not. A. One.

Not even South Carolina, KY or even Vanderbilt concerning the PAC
    Much less anyone else from the SEC…
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited April 2023
    SECDAWG said:

“Scared”…meh, talking to an SEC guysm. Scared is nowhere in my vocabulary. Not even from simple schools here like USM, much less teams that would thump yalls ass…

There is no fear, or reservations, or anything, from any school out of the South. Not. A. One.

Christ.

Then send out SC, KY, and Vandy out here.

Oh wait your commissioner would step in and kill that instantly. Even if it was traveling to fucking Corvallis or SLC.

Let alone Seattle.

After this last year with MSU, teams aren't coming out to Seattle anymore. Cook it.
    edited April 2023
    haie said:

SECDAWG said:

Christ.

Oh wait your commissioner would step in and kill that instantly. Even if it was traveling to fucking Corvallis or SLC.

Let alone Seattle.

After this last year with MSU, teams aren't coming out to Seattle anymore. Cook it.
    Yer kidding, right? You think y’all can beat South Carolina? I don’t think so. Or KY… Maybe Vandy. Maybe. Much less the top Dawgs. The PAC ain’t shit.

You may be getting confused with that level of competition out there. It’s weak. Very weak…

Michigan St? Puh. They got to a playoff game once.

SECDAWG said:

haie said:

SECDAWG said:

Christ.

Let alone Seattle.

Yer kidding, right? You think y’all can beat South Carolina? I don’t think so. Or kY. Maybe Vandy. Maybe.

These are the shitiest of cousin fucker homer takes. Stop.

Be the Kewg of the South and be happy.
    Snow, stand down. I’m right and yer wrong.

🤨😄

SECDAWG said:

And you don’t either. We stick together. Some don’t. Most do. Pretty simple.

There’s a Chant out there.

IDGAF about South Carolina, for instance. Unless they are playing ND or Meatchicken or USC or….

Get it now??

'the south will rise again,' is that it?

conquer illiteracy and obesity first, champ.

when is it's piss state's turn to hold uga's natty trophy? will you present it at the spring game?
    No, well no….

SECDAWG said:

haie said:

SECDAWG said:

Christ.

Let alone Seattle.

Yer kidding, right? You think y’all can beat South Carolina? I don’t think so. Or KY… Maybe Vandy. Maybe. Much less the top Dawgs. The PAC ain’t shit.

You may be getting confused with that level of competition out there. It’s weak. Very weak…

The difference is we go out to your stadiums, Atlanta, etc.

But you won't put the narrative at risk and come out here.
    edited April 2023
    haie said:

SECDAWG said:

haie said:

SECDAWG said:

Christ.

Let alone Seattle.

I thought MS St went to Zona last year??

Meh, mostly messing with ya. I think WA made a huge jump last year and I think they are ranked preseason too low. Preseason rankings suck anyway.

We all know how good WA has been and I’ve actually took up for them
    Out of yalls weak conference on many forums, many times. But they aren’t in the SEC top teams stratosphere, whether who it may turn out to be. And it’s not like the BIG 12 or ACC. It may be TN this year. It’s been multiple teams from this league. Not one, like Clemson or Oklahomo. Five different teams has not only won the SEC but the NCS in the last 20
    Years.

Far as “mutual” sights, you are aware Bama played TX last year in Austin, MS ST played Zona in Zona(and they’re coming here this year) and GA was headed to Norman, LSU is going to Tallahassee, etc, etc ..ehhh?
    SECDAWG said:

haie said:

SECDAWG said:

haie said:

SECDAWG said:

Christ.

Let alone Seattle.

Meh, mostly messing with ya. I think WA made a huge jump last year and I think they are ranked preseason too low. Preseason rankings suck anyway.

Out of yalls weak conference on many forums, many times. But they aren’t in the SEC top teams stratosphere, whether who it may turn out to be. And it’s not like the BIG 12 or ACC. It may be TN this year. It’s been multiple teams from this league. Not one, like Clemson or Oklahomo. Five different teams has not only won the SEC but the NCS in the last 20
    Years.

Far as “mutual” sights, you are aware Bama played TX last year in Austin, MS ST played Zona in Zona(and they’re coming here this year) and GA was headed to Norman, LSU is going to Tallahassee, etc, etc ..ehhh?
    lol Zona.

Let me educate you.

Zone + ASU + Colorado = 7 power 5 wins per year.

This is why we have these "4 corners" rumors to the Big 12 that don't include Utah.
    edited April 2023
    haie said:

SECDAWG said:

haie said:

SECDAWG said:

haie said:

SECDAWG said:

Christ.

Let alone Seattle.

Years.

lol Zona.

Let me educate you.

This is why we have these "4 corners" rumors to the Big 12 that don't include Utah.
    You don’t have to even fathom about “educating” me, pod.

Zona is a PAC team. MS St went there last year and Zona is coming to Starkvegas this year. Blows all that “mutual” shit up…

Yeah, Bama beat the brakes off USC in JerryWorld and GA did the same to Oregon last year not far from Athens in Atlanta , but it wouldn’t have mattered.

GA need to go to Ugene to do the same? Neh.

Fuck all that, Bama still went to Austin and TX is bringing Bevo to TTown this year, as well as The Bengals are headed to Tallfugginhasseee this year…

Throw all that out the window. No one is “scared”..
    SECDAWG said:

haie said:

SECDAWG said:

haie said:

SECDAWG said:

haie said:

SECDAWG said:

Christ.

Let alone Seattle.

Years.

lol Zona.

Let me educate you.

You don’t have to even fathom about “educating” me, pod.

Zona is a PAC team. MS St went there last year and Zona is coming to Starkvegas this year. Blows all that “mutual” shit up…

Yeah, Bama beat the brakes off USC in JerryWorld and GA did the same to Oregon last year not far from Athens in Atlanta , but it wouldn’t have mattered.

GA need to go to Ugene to do the same? Neh.

Fuck all that, Bama still went to Austin and TX is bringing Bevo to TTown this year, as well as The Bengals are headed to Tallfugginhasseee this year…

Throw all that out the window. No one is “scared”..
    Zona isn't a Pac team. I can give you the list if you want. Or you can phone Race. Up to you.
    Well, Shit.

Settled then.

SEC guysms are scared….
    edited April 2023
    ntxduck said:

SECDAWG said:

haie said:

SECDAWG said:

haie said:

SECDAWG said:

Someone say Dawgs and Spring game?

Maroon and White ?

Or Red and Black?

For the latter, this is a Championship team. Or what it will possibly take to win it all. Just insight…

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jYOjCrjZJWk

No Bennett. They'll be good but to what level. We'll see.
    Enough good with Beck. And Vanderguysm.

They didn’t need Bennet to win.

But watch. Impressive. It’s the big uglies,,,,everywhere.

They have another RB that will be really good, Robinson, out of Cali.
    This is what you don't get…

IDGAF about South Carolina, for instance. Unless they are playing ND or Meatchicken or USC or….

Get it now??
    You “stick together” because 2/3 of the teams in the conference (including miss state) never have a chance of winning shit in your lifetime, or even playing in a meaningful January game. So rooting for the 3-4 programs who consistently do gives you a chance to not feel like the fucking loser that you are, for a few fleeting hours
    You mean like that MS ST Baseball team in 2021 that WON a NCS, never winning “shit”? That team?

Always great to hurl shit when your team ain’t won shit in any “meaningful” sport since, when?

AW, hell. We’ll throw that out the window…file it under, “meaningless “…fucking goofy.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,484 Swaye's Wigwam
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    Arizona is dog water.
  • dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,358
    ntxduck said:

SECDAWG said:

ntxduck said:

SECDAWG said:

haie said:

SECDAWG said:

haie said:

SECDAWG said:

Someone say Dawgs and Spring game?

Maroon and White ?

Or Red and Black?

For the latter, this is a Championship team. Or what it will possibly take to win it all. Just insight…

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jYOjCrjZJWk

No Bennett. They'll be good but to what level. We'll see.
    Enough good with Beck. And Vanderguysm.

They didn’t need Bennet to win.

But watch. Impressive. It’s the big uglies,,,,everywhere.

They have another RB that will be really good, Robinson, out of Cali.
    This is what you don't get…

Get it now??
    You “stick together” because 2/3 of the teams in the conference (including miss state) never have a chance of winning shit in your lifetime, or even playing in a meaningful January game. So rooting for the 3-4 programs who consistently do gives you a chance to not feel like the fucking loser that you are, for a few fleeting hours
    You mean like that MS ST Baseball team in 2021 that WON a NCS, never winning “shit”? That team?

Always great to hurl shit when your team ain’t won shit in any “meaningful” sport since, when?

AW, hell. We’ll throw that out the window…file it under, “meaningless “…fucking goofy.
    College baseball is about as meaningful as college gymnastics. You all have just convinced yourselves it’s important because you hate your families and fat wives and it gives you an excuse to get away from them until fall camp starts.
    Hurtful

....but true