Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

SHE'S GONE! WE WON! Bud Light VP LEAVES!!!

Comments

• WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,008 Standard Supporter
    Imagine your the CEO of Anheuser Bush and you talk/get talked into hiring an Ivy League social justice warrior wokster to become VP Marketing of your company's and the nation's biggest selling brand of beer and are seduced by the idea of lightness and inclusiveness but never get around to asking the hard question, what does that mean from a marketing standpoint? There certainly never was a Mulvaney ad presentation made to the CEO. I'm sure he never thought that the SJW wokster would actually go tranny hunting. Not only does the VP Marketing need to go so does the CEO.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,519 Founders Club
    I've heard the argument that this is to appease the ESG fascistsso Blackrock and Vanguard don't disinvest. Well I've seen Bud Light advertised at all these Pride things. That doesn't count? I don't understand social credit scores because I'm an American...
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter

I've heard the argument that this is to appease the ESG fascistsso Blackrock and Vanguard don't disinvest. Well I've seen Bud Light advertised at all these Pride things. That doesn't count? I don't understand social credit scores because I'm an American...

• JoeyJoey Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,544 Founders Club
    I sat next to four gay dudes (pleasant people but got up too much) yesterday at the Mariners game and they were all drinking Rainier. All of the fridges near my section were at least 90% stocked of Bud on their shelves. The others were running low by the 7th. Bud Light had a long problem of being shitty before this and it made it worse. The best part is you can tell Mulvaney wasn’t even drinking it let alone enjoying it.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,664 Standard Supporter
    Have her take a 4 week vacation and when things cool down come back and continue as nothing happened.

it is the corporate way to handle mistakes. in 6 weeks use some other trans that is not a flaming idiot like Dylan
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,985
    At a company the size of AB, it’s highly unlikely that the CEO had anything to do with her being hired. That’s almost assuredly the VP of NA sales or group President that has to answer for her.

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,526 Standard Supporter

Took this picture at the Atlanta United match yesterday. There were 45,000 fans in the stadium, so it wasn't an attendance issue. All other concessions had loads of people in line.

You'd think at a futbol match the LGBTQ there'd be a long wait.

Because, well, futbol is for 'those people'.

#scarves

thechatch said:

At a company the size of AB, it’s highly unlikely that the CEO had anything to do with her being hired. That’s almost assuredly the VP of NA sales or group President that has to answer for her.

If he didn't, which I doubt, then what happened is from obvious mismanagement and incompetency. The CEO needs to keep track of his biggest brand.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    Her boss is now on a “leave of absence” too.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,985
    46XiJCAB said:

And there it is
    Imagine explaining why you decided she was the best there was to lead Bud Light moving forward. Her “team” was a bunch of young mostly white women and men, a real testament to her DEI bs talk.
    On a side note one of my offspring told me Dylan M. has gone silent on SM. Interesting.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter
    46XiJCAB said:

Whatdyaknow...Turns out smart people don't hate money.

46XiJCAB said:

Whatdyaknow...Turns out smart people don't hate money.
    Especially virtue signaling media leftards who think they are smart but aren't.