Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Official RFK site

2»

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,222 Founders Club

Also never forget our first year teacher who was our delegation advisor who was a 23 year old Greek heritage teacher with beautiful olive skin and perfect long legs. In 1968 mini skirts were a thing and women teacher's couldn't wear pants so it was a couple of months of short miniskirts. I wish there were pictures.

Misread that the first time and envisioned a carpet of black fur and Sasquatch legs.

Gnarly.

I should read more carefully at times.
    Not kidding - she looked a lot like this. Lithe with a nice tight ass and those long legs in a very short miniskirt.

Oh my
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,661 Standard Supporter
    He is a Kennedy - not to worry - someone will get him

easily if he wins a primary (if he lasts that long)
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,972 Standard Supporter
    I guess the dementia patient doesn't actually want to have an honest conversation and neither most of the dems.

https://ace.mu.nu/

UNEXPECTEDLY! Just When Dem Debates Would Have Been Interesting, DNC Says There Will Be No Debates.

Add in Marianne Williamson, and the proceedings would get even more fun. The self-help guru and author of A Return to Love got some attention during her 2020 candidacy for her unforgettable quips, which include “You need not apologize for being brilliant, talented, gorgeous, rich, or smart” and “The reason we’re such fertile ground for the dark forces of such lies and social manipulation is that we’re dissociated from the genuine light of self-awareness.” There is a lot of truth to that, and a Biden-Kennedy-Williamson debate could be a marvelous show, featuring the garrulous old liar rattling on about how he got arrested for trying to visit Nelson Mandela in prison or about how his son Beau was killed in Iraq, Kennedy calling out state and corporate fascism, and Williamson waxing philosophical.

That’s precisely why the debates won’t happen. The Democratic National Committee knows that Williamson is nutty, and it thinks Kennedy is nutty, too, and it’s well aware that the less the public sees the dementia patient who pretends to be president, the better. They’re going with Biden for reelection, and they know that he can only hurt his own chances by standing toe-to-toe against a man who can actually articulate a coherent sentence and defend his positions, as well as against a woman who, however loopy she may be, looks like Madame Curie next to Old Joe.

And so despite the fact that RFK, who has never been a national figure, immediately jumped to 14%, there will be no real Democrat race. There will just be a coronation.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,850 Standard Supporter
    edited May 2023
    RFK, Jr is great and should win. But the truth is, a lot of women and beta-men won't vote for him because of his speech issues, because that's a tell for complicated or weak breeding, which is hard wired into girls and disrespected by weak men who want to separate themselves from such lesser-thans, even when it means embracing a lying POS because he looks and talks tough in Ray Bans.

Most women want comfort, even when they know they're being lied to. And they'll vote accordingly. Beta men also like being lied to and will likewise vote for the proverbial "tough guy" because that's who's been fighting their battles their whole life, usually in the form of their ball-busting mommies.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 32,965 Standard Supporter
    Anti 2A and anyone who does not support the constitution can kiss my ass!