Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Marcus Peters back home

13»

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

TheHB said:

For the sake of this hypothetical let's say Pete was good enough to realize he needed to hire a real offensive coordinator and let him actually coordinate.

Are you thinking this would have helped Pete care a little more about coaching football? Because it seems like he didn't want to do the job anymore, and I think you still need to have a head coach who wants to do the work necessary.
    I think instead of winning games 27-23 or losing games 6-13 UW is winning them 38-16. Easier to relax and enjoy the process a little. Lake probably bails for a new DC gig as KDB passes him in the eyes of Husky fans as a HC in waiting and the defense is turned back over to Kwitkowski in 2019. I still think the Covid year ends his career but DeBoer is in place and recruiting remains high in 2020 and 2021 as long as Pete was on board and closing recruits. UW is seen as the preeminent program on the coast because of four straight NY6 games between 2017-2020 and three P12 titles in four years. Pete lasts a couple years longer but the cult of DeBoer takes Pete on a nice ride to close his career.
    Does this look like a man who would relax up 38-16?

To be honest I’m pretty sure this gif is from 2014. I don’t think there’s a team in his career he enjoyed coaching less than the sloppy mess he inherited from Sark.

8-4 season incoming
    7-6*