Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,864
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Where will the additional parking spaces go? Christ.

WA needs, at least, 2 or 3 more resorts above 4000 ft within 2 hrs or Seattle.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,474
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    The money being invested is what has ruined PNW skiing. Season passes will be over $2,000. Fucking insane. I am out.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

The money being invested is what has ruined PNW skiing. Season passes will be over $2,000. Fucking insane. I am out.

I think we paid about $400 at Silver. And that allows for discounts at Lookout right up the road.

Went up for a couple hours on Sunday and got a few runs in. Didn’t feel bad in the slightest for bailing early.
  • Options
    Purple_PillsPurple_Pills Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Where will the additional parking spaces go? Christ.

WA needs, at least, 2 or 3 more resorts above 4000 ft within 2 hrs or Seattle.

Could have happened. Should have a Whistler in Washington, but rabid environmentalists killed that. Mt. Hinman was one location.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

I think we paid about $400 at Silver. And that allows for discounts at Lookout right up the road.

Went up for a couple hours on Sunday and got a few runs in. Didn’t feel bad in the slightest for bailing early.
    I think I paid $1089 last year for Mt Bachelor and am 16 days in. Probably will hit 22 give or take by Memorial Day when they close.

But yeah, season pass is the way to go to not feel bad about leaving early. I only skiing 3 hrs on most days and then drink a few beers in the car on the way down from the hill.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

I was a 20 year veteran of Crystal. Sure there could be some bad lines on the weekend, but one could always find a parking spot at 830AM on Sat. Good luck with that now. Yella doesn't do reservations or pay for ski area parking and I don't take shuttles either.

All the old timers of White Wakanda complain about how crowded Bachelor has become and I'm sure compared to 20 years ago it feels way busier. But it's fucking nothing compared to the shit shows Crystal and Stevens have become.

Altera (Crytsal) and Vail (Stevens) are the fucking devil.