Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Sark already making excuses for '13, planning for '14

Bob Cobdotta interviewed Snark, here's Snarks quote, in summary: This is our best team since we've been here, we've got 18 returning starters and we'll only start 3 seniors, so we'll have 19 returning starters the next year..."

SSdipshit is already looking for a pass should his senior QB, 18 returning starters and continuous staff go 7-6 again. "hey, we've got 19 returning starters next year! Give me another chance, in MY FUCKING 6TH year, to go 7-6 again"! Shit he'll have 2 sophomore and 1 RS Frosh qb's to work with. All without 1 snap as Price will take every snap this year.

Sark is a fraud and all his dawgman ball-lickers will keep giving him ANOTHER year. Listen fucklards, you get 5 years. THAT'S THE WAY IT'S ALWAYS BEEN in major college football. SSNiceguy should be no different. Win the fucking pac12 or hit the soup line Snark, you squishy cunt sandwich!

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,350 Founders Club
    Gilby and his two years disagree
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,468 Founders Club
    Ty only got 4. Never really had a fair chance
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

Gilby and his two years disagree

Derek, 5 is your maximum dude! Sark deserved 4. Gilby deserved two. Ty deserved 1 (0 in my book) Understand the post before you rush to pipe off. If you can't get to a rose bowl in 5 years, you're the wrong dude for the job. in no way did I say a coach should automatically get 5 years.

Ty should have got 1year then had his affirmative-action ass canned! Gilby 1 year as interim head coach and demoted to oline coach, Sark 4 then shipped quickly out of state after the recruiting class with 2 pac12 offensive linemen was compiled, then Wilcox as another interim coach until a David-shaw-type coach could be brought in to restore husky football back to a physical brand on offense and defense.

Sark will never get us to a rose bowl. I hope we go 4-9 so we can fire Sark, find an ex-NFL coach, and utilize all this talent we have. I don't want to waste 19 returning starters in 2014 playing 7-7, touch football like Sark is going to play next year. Fire his dumbass
    or watch Sark ignore the screen-game the ENTIRE freaken year again when the first down was there 150 times, with a simple dump off to Sankey or ASJ, to negate all the upward movement and blitzing by the opposition. Fuck we ran 2 and 3 TE's and as we all know how MANY times Price just felt pressure and scrambled right then tossed ball into the stands.

It was disgusting how many of those wasted throws could have been TB/TE screens. We ran 5 screens all year. And don't blame the Oline. those plays are set up to mask poor on-line play. Fuck can you imagine ASJ on. TE screen with constant upfield DE's? frustrating.
    I'm going to the duck boards to discuss winning football. See you over there race
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,900 Founders Club