Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trump fears DeSantis

2»

Comments

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    RoadTrip said:

Id really prefer trump just went away. Leave a massive hole with dems totally confused on their plan as he's been the focal point for the better part of a decade now

There will never be a hole. I can't go back before Reagan but see Ronald, Bush1, Dole, Bush 2, Romney, Cheney, Trump and Desantis. All of them are Hitler according to MSM.
    We’ve never seen the level of derangement like we’ve seen with Trump. And we’ve never seen a candidate or GOP POTUS who’s such a master of self-inflicted wounds either.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,724
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I know who's scared
    46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

Id really prefer trump just went away. Leave a massive hole with dems totally confused on their plan as he's been the focal point for the better part of a decade now

There will never be a hole. I can't go back before Reagan but see Ronald, Bush1, Dole, Bush 2, Romney, Cheney, Trump and Desantis. All of them are Hitler according to MSM.
    We’ve never seen the level of derangement like we’ve seen with Trump. And we’ve never seen a candidate or GOP POTUS who’s such a master of self-inflicted wounds either.
    And because it worked they will do it again

Hey it was just Trump they fucked over

So far
  • Options

I know who's scared

46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

So far
    DeSantis was a “great governor” until Trump told his followers he wasn’t. Now he’s an establishment RINO. That’s what you get in Trump.

Keep telling yourself this is what DeSantis can expect in a general. Nobody tears people down better than Trump and scores as many points with his locked in base.

Beyond that? Nothing. The idea Trump will attract any disgruntled Biden voters is insanity. Reagan was able to attract Carter voters. He was going to start WWIII.
  • Options

I know who's scared

46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

So far
    Trump lost and the GOP still squeezed out a House win in spite of him. But it’s the GOP! Imagine if he had not fucked up GA in 2020. We’d have the Senate today.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

I know who's scared

46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

So far
    DeSantis was a “great governor” until Trump told his followers he wasn’t. Now he’s an establishment RINO. That’s what you get in Trump.

Keep telling yourself this is what DeSantis can expect in a general. Nobody tears people down better than Trump and scores as many points with his locked in base.

Beyond that? Nothing. The idea Trump will attract any disgruntled Biden voters is insanity. Reagan was able to attract Carter voters. He was going to start WWIII.

• Options

46XiJCAB said:

I know who's scared

46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

So far

So you think Trump has a greater ability to attract people dissatisfied with Joey than DeSantis?

Yes, I’m the naive one.

Wait until people start seeing Looney Loomer onstage with Trump regularly because she kisses his ass in the right places.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Your naive if you think DeSantis isn't going to be savaged and the democrats aren't going to cheat

DeSantis is ultra MAGA.
  • Options

Your naive if you think DeSantis isn't going to be savaged and the democrats aren't going to cheat

DeSantis is ultra MAGA.

Where are you getting that I’m saying that? You think Trump and DeSantis will get equal treatment.

Nothing will rival the level of TDS Trump will be hit with if he’s the nominee.

So Ron will lose to Joey by more than Trump would. I can live with that. Because Trump will not win.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,019
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    edited March 2023
    SFGbob said:
    I read this is as the deep state is more afraid of an effective reformer than they are of Trump as they view unelectable. Ryan is as much of an America Firster as open borders W and Jeb.