Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I like to deal in hypotheticals it's what I like to do

Comments

• Options
    TomRinaldisPianoTomRinaldisPiano Member Posts: 90
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper

He has now declared full-scale war on malarkey

Short leash for nonsense out here

Kim Grinolds
    STAFF
    Posted on 30 mins, V I P, User Since 257 months ago, User Post Count: 42182
    30 mins

We get the frustration. But the name of the board is Hardcore Basketball. This isn't Twitter. It's also not your personal pinata or playground. Go to Twitter for that. Taking shots at the Mods will put you in the corner for a while. One week, one month, or forever, depending on how many strikes you have.

Most out here are fine and want to have discussions, which is what the boards are meant for. Moderating is not easy. Those who want to be disruptive, won't post for a while. It's pretty much common sense and not that difficult.

Our subscriptions are at an all-time high. We seem to have to purge some posters a couple of times a year. Usually, the first one is April/May when the usual suspects go on their recruiting momentum rants.

My @sources tell me otherwise
  • Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    dnc said:

Kim Grinolds
    STAFF
    30 mins

We get the frustration. But the name of the board is Hardcore Basketball. This isn't Twitter. It's also not your personal pinata or playground. Go to Twitter for that. Taking shots at the Mods will put you in the corner for a while. One week, one month, or forever, depending on how many strikes you have.

Most out here are fine and want to have discussions, which is what the boards are meant for. Moderating is not easy. Those who want to be disruptive, won't post for a while. It's pretty much common sense and not that difficult.

Our subscriptions are at an all-time high. We seem to have to purge some posters a couple of times a year. Usually, the first one is April/May when the usual suspects go on their recruiting momentum rants.

You lying fuck K
    It’s hard when subscriptions are perpetually all time high.
  • Options
    coach_pete_JPGcoach_pete_JPG Member Posts: 1,203
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Striking a child is a pretty clear indicator that you can’t go 11-2. Good luck with the chargers! Rep the north!
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,609
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

What in the actual hell is wrong with this dude. Lol.

Short people are just the worst.
    Fuck!
  • Options
    Fishpo31Fishpo31 Member Posts: 2,246
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

What in the actual hell is wrong with this dude. Lol.

Short people are just the worst.
    They got no reason…
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,750
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Send them an invite

No warning. Just gone.

• Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,973
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    This may be Kim’s worst take ever. Probably something that Jen said to him off the record.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,894
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Pepperidge Farm remembers when Kim told posters that they couldn't post negatively about Sark unless they included their name and contact info
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,787
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Kim Grinolds
    STAFF
    30 mins

It's the 27th all time high. What a clown