Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hope Solo

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,547
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TheGlove said:

PurpleJ said:

Sometimes you just gotta black out and start some fights. I know that feeling. If anything, this confirms 100% that she has a dick. That's man behavior right there man.

Case closed.
    End of discussion.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    salemcoog said:

should maybe consider laying off the booze. Or perhaps she's just a straight up cunt...

http://blogs.seattletimes.com/today/2014/06/hope-solo-arrested-for-investigation-of-domestic-violence/

is she our Colt Lyerla? fuck, you can take the girl out of the white trash, but you can't take the white trash out of the girl.

You're trying too hard. She's simply your Jerramy Stevens part deux.
    hey kewg. know your place. this is husky board. be respectful or get the fuck out of here!
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I never thought she was that hot. However, I guarantee she's an amazing lay. White trash plus crazy= an amazing fuck. You can do literally anything imaginable to her I bet.

Police report reminded me of a chick I dated and you are 100% right, an amazing fuck. Only reason the relationship almost lasted a year, hard to give that up.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

I never thought she was that hot. However, I guarantee she's an amazing lay. White trash plus crazy= an amazing fuck. You can do literally anything imaginable to her I bet.

Police report reminded me of a chick I dated and you are 100% right, an amazing fuck. Only reason the relationship almost lasted a year, hard to give that up.
    Better than waiting around for the moment where she finally snaps and tries to cut off your dick.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,583
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

Better than waiting around for the moment where she finally snaps and tries to cut off your dick.
    key word in that scenario is "tries"

gotta deck the bitch before it's too late
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

key word in that scenario is "tries"

gotta deck the bitch before it's too late
    You say that, but estrogen and white trash DNA is a very potent combination.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

She's not hot. At all. The people who claim she is are the same fucktards that drooled over Amanda Beard.

Yeah but still. That jawline!
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,865
    Founders Club
    Kind of wondering what happened with Stevens. He comes from a middle class background. His dad's a principal at some school around Oly (ILTCIT). Timberline maybe. Some are born psychos.

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

She's not hot. At all. The people who claim she is are the same fucktards that drooled over Amanda Beard.

This. I hate it when people overrate the shit out of female athletes attractiveness. Specifically Hope Solo and Danica Patrick. Hope Solos spread in the ESPN body magazine was fucking gross.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Kind of wondering what happened with Stevens. He comes from a middle class background. His dad's a principal at some school around Oly (ILTCIT). Timberline maybe. Some are born psychos.

I'm not sure if he is a psycho. He could just have a drug and alcohol problem. Every time he's been in trouble, he was drunk. Add in the anger and disappointment he's gotta be living with combined with his dependency issues, and I kind of get it. We should get CollegeDoog back to diagnose him.
  • Options
    Founders Club

I'm not sure if he is a psycho. He could just have a drug and alcohol problem. Every time he's been in trouble, he was drunk. Add in the anger and disappointment he's gotta be living with combined with his dependency issues, and I kind of get it. We should get CollegeDoog back to diagnose him.
    He got a face tattoo. Psycho.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper

should maybe consider laying off the booze. Or perhaps she's just a straight up cunt...

http://blogs.seattletimes.com/today/2014/06/hope-solo-arrested-for-investigation-of-domestic-violence/

I was *REALLY* disappointed when I first read that headline at Seattletimes.com (for free) and opened the link only to learn she wasn't arrested for beating the shit out of husband Jerrrrramy.

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2014

Still. Would. Hit.

And so would. If any of you losers say otherwise, you're a liar.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Still. Would. Hit.

And so would you. If you say otherwise, you're a liar.
    Yes, would hit, if escape routes are easily accessible. Just annoyed by people acting like she's a ten.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Still. Would. Hit.

Yes, would hit, if escape routes are easily accessible. Just annoyed by people acting like she's a ten.
    Not a 10...but since I would bet no one here has ever hit a 10....then she would do..
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,631
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Still. Would. Hit.

Not a 10...but since I would bet no one here has ever hit a 10....then she would do..
    I've hit dozens of 10s in my mind while I was actually with chicks that fit Hope Solo's category...which is about a 6-7. I think that counts.
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    chuck said:

Still. Would. Hit.

I've hit dozens of 10s in my mind while I was actually in my parent's basement with my hand down my sweatpants that fit Hope Solo's category...which is about a 6-7. I think that counts.
    FTFY
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

Still. Would. Hit.

I've hit dozens of 10s in my mind while I was actually with chicks that fit Hope Solo's category...which is about a 6-7. I think that counts.
    I'm doubting you even sniffed Hope Solo category