Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I need a Doog to tell me about Brandt-sims pending pro track career

MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
edited June 2013 in Hardcore Husky Board
And his brilliant choice. DAO? Anyone?

Comments

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,100
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I may not know the first thing about world class track athletes but I do know for certain that Brandt-Sims made a great choice because he'll be a world class track athlete and make way more money than he ever could playing football.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

I may not know the first thing about world class track athletes but I do know for certain that Brandt-Sims made a great choice because he'll be a world class track athlete and make way more money than he ever could playing football.

Can't fault a kid for that.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

It is amazing anyone listens to those idiots. How many track guys are millionaires? Then compare that to all the running backs and wide receivers in the NFL. Which one do you think has a higher average salary? Which profession has more millionaires?

The sad thing is, if someone confronted Eklund with reality, the posts would probably get deleted.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

It is amazing anyone listens to those idiots. How many track guys are millionaires? Then compare that to all the running backs and wide receivers in the NFL. Which one do you think has a higher average salary? Which profession has more millionaires?

The sad thing is, if someone confronted Eklund with reality, the posts would probably get deleted.

Will someone post this on Doogman to shut Eklund the fuck up. Sims isn't going to make money in track. Period. Knock off the silly posts or we will do it for you.

trackandfieldathletesassociation.org/site/how-much-money-do-track-and-field-athletes-make/
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,925
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Eklund is more of a censorship nazi than Kim. If anybody questions his "sources" or his awful track record of predictions, the posts are immediately deleted. He went on a post deleting rampage after catching backlash for his erroneous predictions and reports on Vanderdoes, Hall, Jack, Falah, Mattingly (idiot #1), the mormon kid (idiot #2), and several others. This was, of course, followed by the whining from he and Kim of "you always attack us when we're wrong, but don't praise us for all the times we are right"
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,420
    Founders Club

Eklund is more of a censorship nazi than Kim. If anybody questions his "sources" or his awful track record of predictions, the posts are immediately deleted. He went on a post deleting rampage after catching backlash for his erroneous predictions and reports on Vanderdoes, Hall, Jack, Falah, Mattingly (idiot #1), the mormon kid (idiot #2), and several others. This was, of course, followed by the whining from he and Kim of "you always attack us when we're wrong, but don't praise us for all the times we are right"
    You deserve some sort of award for that handle.
  • Options
    CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,476
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam

What Kim and Ekqueer don't get is that when they're correct on where recruits go, those are the kids who haven't wavered. It's the players who are on the fence and haven't decided where to go the week before signing day. Those are the TUFF ones to predict and Ektard, Kim, and Fatters NEVER get those predictions correct.

No one pays 1-800-I-GAMBLE to tell them which team to bet money on when Oregon plays Portland St. People pay them to tell them which team to bet money on when Oregon plays Stanford.
  • Options
    ACSlaterDawgACSlaterDawg Member Posts: 200
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes Photogenic

You deserve some sort of award for that handle.
    Yep, great handle.