Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The name can’t be a coincidence

Comments

• trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited March 2023
    Less is more potd. You don't need to explain the Curtis Williams joke on a UW board.

It’s not a joke. Todd Doxey’s death 14+ years ago shouldn’t be one either.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,707
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    trublue said:

Less is more potd. You don't need to explain the Curtis Williams joke on a UW board.

It’s not a joke. Todd Doxey’s death 14+ years ago shouldn’t be one either.

Genius level comedy . . . Pretty funny, you of all people, calling ANYONE dumb.
    Time to bring in the “Man of Faith” to pile on.

trublue said:

trublue said:

dtd said:

dtd said:

What do you call it when you out the personal information of someone who drowned?

Todd Doxeying.
    What do you call a player who fails to learn the fundamentals of tackling?
    Curtis Williams

Paralyzed, then dead.

If you’re going to move a player from offense to defense, teach him how to tackle correctly.

How about letting Todd Doxey RIP?

How about YOU let him rest in peace, you cadaver-copulating freak

trublue said:

trublue said:

dtd said:

dtd said:

What do you call it when you out the personal information of someone who drowned?

Todd Doxeying.
    Curtis Williams

Paralyzed, then dead.

If you’re going to move a player from offense to defense, teach him how to tackle correctly.

How about you FUCK OFF, Grundle, and stick to moderating Swaye’s Wigwam?
    edited March 2023

trublue said:

trublue said:

trublue said:

dtd said:

dtd said:

Todd Doxeying.
    Curtis Williams

Paralyzed, then dead.

trublue said:

trublue said:

dtd said:

dtd said:

Todd Doxeying.
    Curtis Williams

Paralyzed, then dead.

I understand your fetish isn’t mainstream but you shouldn’t be so triggered by it. People will gain understanding over time and some will actually die off so you can have romantic relations with them. In the meantime, don’t get so riled up.
    Sorry, Fatters. I’m not riled up by your malarkey. After all, Husky fans on here have talked about how women/athletes have a thing for Husky TEs.

No need to get your panties in a wad, Kunt, because I pointed out that former Husky TE, Kevin Ware, already sitting in jail in TX for gun and drug charges, had been indicted by a Grand Jury in Cook County, TX for manslaughter (murdering) his girlfriend and tampering with a (his girlfriend’s) corpse.

I know the legacy of Slick Rick’s Rose Bowl win keeps raising it’s ugly head.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cEIrtWLopYc

Sorry. The alleged “necrophiliac” is your Husky pal, Kevin Ware. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Go FUCK YOURSELF FATTERS and get back to moderating Swaye’s Wigwam.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    trublue said:

trublue said:

trublue said:

trublue said:

dtd said:

dtd said:

Todd Doxeying.
    Curtis Williams

Paralyzed, then dead.

trublue said:

trublue said:

dtd said:

dtd said:

Todd Doxeying.
    Curtis Williams

Paralyzed, then dead.

I understand your fetish isn’t mainstream but you shouldn’t be so triggered by it. People will gain understanding over time and some will actually die off so you can have romantic relations with them. In the meantime, don’t get so riled up.
    Sorry, Fatters. I’m not riled up by your malarkey. After all, Husky fans on here have talked about how women/athletes have a thing for Husky TEs.

No need to get your panties in a wad, Kunt, because I pointed out that former Husky TE, Kevin Ware, already sitting in jail in TX for gun and drug charges, had been indicted by a Grand Jury in Cook County, TX for manslaughter (murdering) his girlfriend and tampering with a (his girlfriend’s) corpse.

Sorry. The alleged “necrophiliac” is your Husky pal, Kevin Ware. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

edited March 2023
    Thanks for stopping by, “Man of Faith”. You here to vouch for former Husky TE and alleged necrophiliac Kevin Ware?

I realize his eligibility is used up, but he really needs your help. Perhaps you could testify as a character witness on his behalf since you seem to be the board expert on necrophilia.
    trublue said:

Thanks for stopping by, “Man of Faith”. You here to vouch for former Husky TE and alleged necrophiliac Kevin Ware?

I realize his eligibility is used up, but he really needs your help. Perhaps you could testify as a character witness on his behalf since you seem to be the board expert on necrophilia.

Embrace it, Bruh. No judgement here. Everyone deserves love. I just prefer my partner at body temp. But you do you, Bruh.
    Baseman said:

trublue said:

Embrace it, Bruh. No judgement here. Everyone deserves love. I just prefer my partner at body temp. But you do you, Bruh.
    Your bruh is KEVIN WARE. Maybe Ware wouldn’t be murdering his girlfriend and tampering with evidence if he had been held accountable for his shenanigans at Montlake.

Sorry to be the bearer of the bad news. Embrace the truth, “man of faith”.

trublue said:

Baseman said:

trublue said:

Your bruh is KEVIN WARE. Maybe Ware wouldn’t be murdering his girlfriend and tampering with evidence if he had been held accountable for his shenanigans at Montlake.

Not obsessed with necrophilia. Right...
    edited March 2023
    Baseman said:

trublue said:

Baseman said:

trublue said:

Not obsessed with necrophilia. Right…

Not a bit. Thanks for providing your expertise on the subject, “Man of faith”.

You’re the one that identified Tampering with evidence, a corpse as “necrophilia”.

Repeat after me, “Kevin Ware.”
    edited March 2023

trublue said:

trublue said:

trublue said:

trublue said:

dtd said:

dtd said:

Todd Doxeying.
    Curtis Williams

Paralyzed, then dead.

trublue said:

trublue said:

dtd said:

dtd said:

Todd Doxeying.
    Curtis Williams

Paralyzed, then dead.

You do YOU, Race.

KEVIN WARE. Say his name.
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 3,996
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

dtd said:

dtd said:

Todd Doxeying.
    potd
    just the d?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    dtd said:

dnc said:

dtd said:

dtd said:

Todd Doxeying.
    potd
    just the d?
    M at least
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    trublue said:

trublue said:

trublue said:

trublue said:

dtd said:

dtd said:

Todd Doxeying.
    Curtis Williams

Paralyzed, then dead.

trublue said:

trublue said:

dtd said:

dtd said:

Todd Doxeying.
    Curtis Williams

Paralyzed, then dead.

Imagine thinking Fetters has the flexibility needed to fuck himself
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 3,996
    Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

dtd said:

dnc said:

dtd said:

dtd said:

Todd Doxeying.
    potd
    just the d?
    M at least