Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

at this point, why not just fuckin sell the rights to lifetime network?

2»

Comments

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,954
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

chuck said:

What the fuck is really going on? This has reached the pinnacle of comedy and I guarantee the whole CFB world outside of the PAC 10 is laughing their asses off. What an epic shit show.

Accepting a streaming service in the state the conference is in seems similar to going to prison and accepting that the only way to get off is to fuck other dudes. Only guys who belong there and already wanted to fuck dudes accept that.

Maybe the PAC 10 belongs there.

It could be worse, we could be thr ACC
    Kinda disagree. Florida State could always petition the SEC for membership and probably get it. Maybe come in with Clemson or Notre Dame.
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,016
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited February 2023

chuck said:

What the fuck is really going on? This has reached the pinnacle of comedy and I guarantee the whole CFB world outside of the PAC 10 is laughing their asses off. What an epic shit show.

Accepting a streaming service in the state the conference is in seems similar to going to prison and accepting that the only way to get off is to fuck other dudes. Only guys who belong there and already wanted to fuck dudes accept that.

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,457
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

Kinda disagree. Florida State could always petition the SEC for membership and probably get it. Maybe come in with Clemson or Notre Dame.
    Notre Dame has major problems. Arrogance and stubbornness seem to be fucking them long term. Brian Kelly saw something there and gtfo as soon as he could.

FSU has been bad for a decade now and don't pull nationally anymore.

Clemson was a big team, but aren't a big brand. They already have that area with SC in the conference.

ACC is in real trouble, I don't think the SEC wants any of them unless forced to to compete with B1G expansion.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,813
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

probably get more fuckin eyeballs than what the fuck ever ion network is.
    Bitch I used to watch the James bond marathons on ion. That's better than basically everything out today